NFo should disable server status check for all Crysis server

IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFo should disable server status check for all Crysis server

Post by IcEWoLF »

This should be done by default, this has been taken care of for my server, but I think it should be done for all servers because during map change the server shows offline but its really not, so the NFo system thinks the server is down if its for an extended period of time but its really not. This caused to drop players while they were playing multiple times over the course of the week. I noticed this issue 3 days ago, so I thought I'd share this with everyone.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: NFo should disable server status check for all Crysis se

Post by Edge100x »

Unfortunately Crysis 3 is buggy enough that it also crashes, so we're stuck between a rock and a hard place with the status check. We really do have to perform them, to check for frozen servers.

I haven't seen many cases of the status check restarting servers that have players, though, thankfully. This is probably because map changes don't take 5 minutes :).
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Crysis server that's buggy?! Say it isn't so!!! 8O
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

IcEWoLF wrote:This should be done by default, this has been taken care of for my server, but I think it should be done for all servers because during map change the server shows offline but its really not, so the NFo system thinks the server is down if its for an extended period of time but its really not. This caused to drop players while they were playing multiple times over the course of the week. I noticed this issue 3 days ago, so I thought I'd share this with everyone.
Yep i got that too,confused me,i thought my server kept going offline