DarkRP Help

Bako
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

DarkRP Help

Post by Bako »

Ok I am trying to add a custom playermodel to my server without doing a collection. I have extracted the file and got three files materials,models,and a lua file. I logged onto my ftp and then put those file in they're places. I also put the addon.txt in the addon file. I start my server and its not there.

Also I have another question about my server. I cannot load rp_downtown_v4c after I have had many different versions of the map uploaded to my server. It wont change the map. I have enabled condebug and it still doesn't show up.
Zombiekiller804
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: DarkRP Help

Post by Zombiekiller804 »

Bako wrote:Ok I am trying to add a custom playermodel to my server without doing a collection. I have extracted the file and got three files materials,models,and a lua file. I logged onto my ftp and then put those file in they're places. I also put the addon.txt in the addon file. I start my server and its not there.

Also I have another question about my server. I cannot load rp_downtown_v4c after I have had many different versions of the map uploaded to my server. It wont change the map. I have enabled condebug and it still doesn't show up.

i suggest you to download darkrp modification system and put models and addons on there.And for your maps issue is you currently didnt do a web sync.To do this you must goto your control panel and goto the web sync section and perfom a web sync for your server