Hackers get access to the server all the time

Mayoz
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Hackers get access to the server all the time

Post by Mayoz »

theRadAleks wrote:Anti Cheats aren't worth it, all they do is just check the players autorun folder and if they have anything that doesn't match the servers or the default one it bans them, and they cant detect real hacks.
Every game has hacks that don't get detected. That anticheat does more than just check their autorun folder. It may not be able to detect everything, but it sure does take care of a lot of people there to make trouble.

I don't want make an argument about this, but I just want to put what I think out there :) .
theRadAleks
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by theRadAleks »

Mayoz wrote:
theRadAleks wrote:Anti Cheats aren't worth it, all they do is just check the players autorun folder and if they have anything that doesn't match the servers or the default one it bans them, and they cant detect real hacks.
Every game has hacks that don't get detected. That anticheat does more than just check their autorun folder. It may not be able to detect everything, but it sure does take care of a lot of people there to make trouble.

I don't want make an argument about this, but I just want to put what I think out there :) .
Yeah that is true, but when something is named "!cake anti cheat" its just so hard to take it seriously, but i did look at it on script fodder it looks nice.
MrKPanda
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MrKPanda »

what i can say about anti-cheat is that it detects Client Side Lua execution's. Stopped many people from hacking on my server.