New server Set-up

Silverice
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New server Set-up

Post by Silverice »

Hello I am completely new to this and am in need of a lot of assistance. And I could only assume getting someone that is knowledgeable is faster then going back and forth with the support emails. So to get right to it. I have no idea what I am doing as far as this set up is concerned. Like at all. We are wanting a TTT server set up(which is about the only part I could figure out). Aside from that I would also like it if I could find a knowledgeable Coder to put on this project as well. Feel free to email me at Fishy527@hotmail.com to further figure out some details. Thank you in advance.
lmorgan710
New to forums
New to forums

Re: New server Set-up

Post by lmorgan710 »

I have emailed you about the coding.
GlenAnderson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: New server Set-up

Post by GlenAnderson »

Silverice wrote:Hello I am completely new to this and am in need of a lot of assistance. And I could only assume getting someone that is knowledgeable is faster then going back and forth with the support emails. So to get right to it. I have no idea what I am doing as far as this set up is concerned. Like at all. We are wanting a TTT server set up(which is about the only part I could figure out). Aside from that I would also like it if I could find a knowledgeable Coder to put on this project as well. Feel free to email me at Fishy527@hotmail.com to further figure out some details. Thank you in advance.
Try hiring a coder on ScriptFodder.com! You can create a job there.