Major issue with Pointshop 2 / MySQL integration

ninjaliciousss
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Major issue with Pointshop 2 / MySQL integration

Post by ninjaliciousss »

I recently acquired point shop 2 for my server and went to configure it. However, upon hooking it up to the MySQL database provided by NFO I have severe problems. When an item is deleted in the pointshop, the relevant data is deleted from the table in the database, but for some reason the client just waits for a confirmation instantly. Upon server restart the pointshop then fails to load entirely, until the database has been wiped and we start over. This eve happens on a clean install of the server, with no additional addons.

Interestingly enough, when testing on a temporary MySQL database at another webhost the problem did not exist, leading me to believe it is something relating to the way the Addon interacts with NFO's configuration specifically.

Is anyone successfully running this addon with NFO? If so, did you need to undergo any kind of specific configuration?
privacy
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Major issue with Pointshop 2 / MySQL integration

Post by privacy »

I know this is a old post
But i am currently experiencing the same issue aswell.
Have you fixed it?
MrKPanda
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Major issue with Pointshop 2 / MySQL integration

Post by MrKPanda »

Currently this sound as if you have a leaked version of the script as Kamshak has fixed this issue. You should run lua command Repair database. This will then fix the problem also when using MySQL make sure you have more than 1 server as this will also cause problems.