LUA autorefresh

AJnUrFace3000
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

LUA autorefresh

Post by AJnUrFace3000 »

Hello,
I am kind of new to lua and am learning how to do the LUA autorefresh on certain files. However, When I go to do this on my doorgroups.lua file for DarkRP on GMOD, I get this error "Unhandled Lua Refresh: [NAME:darkrp_customthings/doorgroups.lua] [TYPE:!UNKNOWN]". I am able to do this on other files and it works just fine but this one however does not work. I am putting #NoSimplerr# at the top but this error still pops up in my console. this is what my file looks like,

#NoSimplerr#
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Door groups
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The server owner can set certain doors as owned by a group of people, identified by their jobs.

HOW TO MAKE A DOOR GROUP:
AddDoorGroup("NAME OF THE GROUP HERE, you will see this when looking at a door", Team1, Team2, team3, team4, etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
AddDoorGroup("Government Only", TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_PRESIDENT, TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_SWATP, TEAM_SWATM, TEAM_SWATC, TEAM_FBI, TEAM_SWATS, TEAM_SECRET)
AddDoorGroup("Bank Staff", TEAM_BANKER, TEAM_BANKGUARD)

I am pretty sure this is correct but if it isn't, Please tell me! Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!
Rone
A regular
A regular

Re: LUA autorefresh

Post by Rone »

DarkRP doesn't support lua autorefresh anymore. You will have to restart your server after changing DarkRP files.
PachucoBro
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PachucoBro »

When did it stop supporting this? It was working just fine a day or two ago...
stardust342
New to forums
New to forums

Post by stardust342 »

You must enable it for each file individually. put #NoSimplerr# in comments in each file you want autorefresh in.
So, your code should look like this:

Code: Select all

--#NoSimplerr#
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Door groups
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The server owner can set certain doors as owned by a group of people, identified by their jobs.

HOW TO MAKE A DOOR GROUP:
AddDoorGroup("NAME OF THE GROUP HERE, you will see this when looking at a door", Team1, Team2, team3, team4, etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
AddDoorGroup("Government Only", TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE, TEAM_PRESIDENT, TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_SWATP, TEAM_SWATM, TEAM_SWATC, TEAM_FBI, TEAM_SWATS, TEAM_SECRET)
AddDoorGroup("Bank Staff", TEAM_BANKER, TEAM_BANKGUARD)
Hope this helped.
I also created this account just to tell you this. :P