sv_loadingurl and door group issue

JoeyR
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

sv_loadingurl and door group issue

Post by JoeyR »

Hello,
My Garry's Mod DarkRP server seems to be having a couple failures that I simply cannot seem to solve.
My first is sv_loadingurl using the popular Crystal Load.
I have the autoexec parameter set completely correctly as far as I can tell:

sv_loadingurl = "wondrouswizards.site.nfoservers.com/Crystal/?steamid=%s"

yet when I attempt to connect to the server the screen is completely black other than the loading bar in the bottom right.

My second issue is door groups. I'm not sure if you guys will be able to help me with this, but for some reason, my police and mayor jobs cannot interact with the correct door groups (cop/mayor door groups), even though they're all defined correctly according to the DarkRP scripting wikipedia. (using darkrpmodification, didn't edit corefiles)

Also, I'm having an error when I press the button(s) to go through my weapons at the top
[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/markup.lua:245: attempt to index upvalue 'utf8' (a nil value)
1. Parse - lua/includes/modules/markup.lua:245
2. PrintWeaponInfo - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/cl_init.lua:80
3. unknown - gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/cl_init.lua:56

Thank you
MrKPanda
New to forums
New to forums

Re: sv_loadingurl and door group issue

Post by MrKPanda »

Loading screen Error:
Hello as far from what I can see is it went to your current loading webpage. try re-uploading all files, as the loading screen is not loading correctly just visiting the page means something is not correctly working. If thats a leaked version of the script I highly recommend Removing since it most likely has a backdoor

Lua Error:
It seems that something else is change as if it was the door groups causing the problem it would be garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/doorgroup.lua not the error your getting above. what did you change that started the error to occur?