Lua Error

kikokiko7744
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Lua Error

Post by kikokiko7744 »

Recently I bought a garry's mod server with nfo and I was editing some of the jobs and adding one or two, and I messed up some how I thought I fixed it.
But I keep getting lua error on the server I check the console to see whats the problem and it shows what line the problem is and I try to fix it. but each time the message is still there. here is the message I get

[ERROR] Lua is unable to understand file "darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua" because its author made a mistake around line number 234.
The best help I can give you is this:

There is an opening '{' bracket at line 230, but this bracket is never closed or not closed in time. It was expected to be closed before the 'weapons' at line 234.

Hints:
- Did you forget a comma?
- All open brackets ({, (, [) must have a matching closing bracket. Are you sure it's there?
- Brackets must be opened and closed in the right order. This will work: ({}), but this won't: ({)}.

------- End of Simplerr error -------

and this is where 230 and where the error is

TEAM_WORSHIPER = DarkRP.createJob ("Worshiper"), {
color = color (0, 0, 0, 255),
model = "models/player/starlight/cultist_pm/cultist_pm.mdl","models/player_chibiterasu.mdl","models/captainbigbutt/vocaloid/shadow_miku_append_competitive.mdl",
description = [["your the devils folower "]]
weapons = {"ultimate_lockpick", "ultimatekeypadcracker", "m9k_minigun", "m9k_pkm", "m9k_fg42", "m9k_svu", "m9k_spas12", "m9k_m14sp", "weapon_lightsaber", "csgo_falchion_crimsonwebs"},
command = "Worshiper",
max = 2
salary = 10000,
admin = 0,
vote = false,
hasLicense = true,
category = "Custome Classes",
customcheck = customCheck = function(ply) return ply:SteamID() == "STEAM_0:0:59235336"
or ply:SteamID() == "STEAM_0:0:154001247"
or ply:SteamID() == "STEAMID here"
or ply:SteamID() == "STEAMID here"end
})

If you know what the problem is please tell me. when I join the server all my jobs I have added are gone I just have the default.
If you need anymore information about the job ask also I have put the job under hitman so they can take hits, if that helps.
crashmultiz
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Lua Error

Post by crashmultiz »

as i stated on your previous post

max = 2 does not have a comma.

it should be

Code: Select all

max = 2,