Server Sponsorment by NFO?

WhiteKitty
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server Sponsorment by NFO?

Post by WhiteKitty »

Hello there!

I wanted to ask if its possible to in some way get a server sponsored by NFO? Like by putting a ingame ad for every player to see, like 'Supported by NFOservers' ingame and on the website(Clearly visible), anyway, since we recently upgraded from 25 to 32 slot servers, and we even after that upgrade, get stuffed with players and we dont have the money to upgrade even further, so we'd like to maybe get a sponsored upgrade, if thats somehow possible?

Would be nice to know, since a community-based sponsoring seems too unsecure for me.

Our community currently has 600 Steam group members (Still growing) and as said, a 32 slot Ingame server (recently upgraded) wich by now even gets full most of the time, and is ranked 279 on Gametracker as of the current time I'm writing this.

As said I'd provide ways to support NFO in some ways, as given above as example an Ingame ad displayed clearly visible in a corner of the game screen UI, or as a Popup in the MOTD menu/Shop menu of the gamemode.

I hope I get a good, helpful and fast answer!

Thank chu!~
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Server Sponsorment by NFO?

Post by kraze »

Currently, we do not do any sponsoring. We go in-depth as to why we don't here.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9026
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
WhiteKitty
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Server Sponsorment by NFO?

Post by WhiteKitty »

Alright! Thanks for the answer, it was worth a try anyways ^.^

Eitherway, I wanted to say that NFO provides an Amazing service and a fast support, thank you guys! Keep up the good work~<3