Changing Default TTT Weapons

alaxandar66
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Changing Default TTT Weapons

Post by alaxandar66 »

Hi I recently switched to NFO from another host, and for some reason I'm unable to change the TTT default weapons. For example if I try to modify the weapon_tttbase.lua file I'm unable to make changes, when I drop a custom one into the folder nothing happens. On my other host I could simply edit the file via FtP while it was online or offline. (not saying nfo is bad by any means, just stating my old method!)

I have tried to delete the files, modify them, and readd them all while the server is offline. No dice :(

Any help is appreciated :D
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: Changing Default TTT Weapons

Post by hiimcody1 »

alaxandar66 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 am Hi I recently switched to NFO from another host, and for some reason I'm unable to change the TTT default weapons. For example if I try to modify the weapon_tttbase.lua file I'm unable to make changes, when I drop a custom one into the folder nothing happens. On my other host I could simply edit the file via FtP while it was online or offline. (not saying nfo is bad by any means, just stating my old method!)

I have tried to delete the files, modify them, and readd them all while the server is offline. No dice :(

Any help is appreciated :D
Do you get any kind of error at all? A known to work method I recommend is to stop the server, delete/rename the file, and then upload your replacement. I've given this set of instructions to dozens of people and it has worked for them.

What FTP client are you using?