How to make Star Wars RP server?

tuffytech
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

How to make Star Wars RP server?

Post by tuffytech »

Pretty much the title. I'm a first time server owner, can't find any walkthroughs on making an NFO server into a SWRP one. I've found several tutorials using other server hosts, but I'd like to use this one since I've been told it's high quality. Plus I dabbled around a bit with the server today trying to figure it out so I've started on learning this system. So, I know how to change the map, name my server, and have it up and running for people to join. But I could never discover how to: Change the server to SWRP gamemode, and after that major problem I still need to learn how to make jobs, control what jobs have what weapons, set spawnpoints, etc. Also I see a lot of talk about FTP but I have no idea what that is or how I use it, so help with that would also be appreciated.

I'd personally LOVE IT if I could find someone to just hangout with and talk to through discord or something, then I could be right there with them and get talked through each step. But that's a high expectation so any help will be appreciated!
rami3432
New to forums
New to forums

Re: How to make Star Wars RP server?

Post by rami3432 »

send me your discrod info and we can hangout and talk on dis :)
rami3432
New to forums
New to forums

Re: How to make Star Wars RP server?

Post by rami3432 »

tuffytech wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:16 pm Pretty much the title. I'm a first time server owner, can't find any walkthroughs on making an NFO server into a SWRP one. I've found several tutorials using other server hosts, but I'd like to use this one since I've been told it's high quality. Plus I dabbled around a bit with the server today trying to figure it out so I've started on learning this system. So, I know how to change the map, name my server, and have it up and running for people to join. But I could never discover how to: Change the server to SWRP gamemode, and after that major problem I still need to learn how to make jobs, control what jobs have what weapons, set spawnpoints, etc. Also I see a lot of talk about FTP but I have no idea what that is or how I use it, so help with that would also be appreciated.

I'd personally LOVE IT if I could find someone to just hangout with and talk to through discord or something, then I could be right there with them and get talked through each step. But that's a high expectation so any help will be appreciated!
+ maybe we can build server togther or something like that let me know