TTT Server crashing on map change, and no guns spawn other t

dblxross
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TTT Server crashing on map change, and no guns spawn other t

Post by dblxross »

Hello. I recently bought one of you guys' Garrysmod servers. I've had some experiance in the past hosting TTT, so it was no sweat to get that set up as well as WolfDJ. After uploading the maps, while playing ingame, i noticed that everytime we fretta voted for a new map, the server crashed. i tryed to manually change it ingame with ulx, same thing. Also, no weapons other than pistols and glocks are spawning on most maps. ive tried deleting the soundcache and graphs, but to no avail. Any ideas on a fix? here are my main plugins:
WolfDJ
Ulx
Ulib
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Re: TTT Server crashing on map change, and no guns spawn oth

Post by BrendanG »

Have you tried resyncing the webspace for the cache and added files?

That could be part of it. That ususally stops it from starting though. Something to look into though.

Please let us know if this helps.
dblxross
New to forums
New to forums

Post by dblxross »

Yes, im fullly aware on how the websync works and have used it before with your servers. Ive websynced many times since adding the maps, as ive added a Shop system and a music player that uses a subdirectory of the public cache folder on the website. This problem has been happening ever since I bought the server and added some maps.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Have you checked your log files to see is there is any output that can be of use?

It is a possibility that the map voting plugin you are using it just out of date?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!