Problem

ueg
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Problem

Post by ueg »

i am new to this i had a server online was going good till 13 came out now im having nothing but problems lol which is what was expected, but when i switch the game mode to TTT it doesnt want to load it says its online but then when you try to connect it says its offline if you could plz help me.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Problem

Post by soja »

Chances are the mod was broken with the update, as with everything.

I don't know where TTT was released, but id say keep an eye out for the devs to release a GMOD 13 version
Not a NFO employee
kavmac
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Problem

Post by kavmac »

Sounds like you didn't read the info that NFO passed along after all of the updates went through.. you will likely want to wipe the server and start fresh - make certain you back up everything that's important to you before you do!

BEFORE you go the route of wiping (suggested to do so you install only supported things for the latest version, including gamemodes and add-ons), disable metamod and sourcemod if you have them installed, as they won't be updated to support the latest version of gmod. This will obviously prevent any admin of the server outside of rcon (this is where hlsw comes in handy!), until you install a mod that is supported - unless it's out already (haven't had time to dig through stuff today yet), an updated metamod that supports the new gmod version should be out soon (word was before i crashed for bed last night, there's a dev version floating around).