TTT - Need pointshop help or custom guns? Add me -

Fscreams
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TTT - Need pointshop help or custom guns? Add me -

Post by Fscreams »

So, for the last week ( or so ) I've been helping a friend set up a server for TTT.

Now if any of you haven't touched lua - it will be very confusing how to get custom guns, pointshop items, and more.

I've been teaching my self all this stuff, and considering there isn't a well written guide, or anything like that on it - I'd be willing to share my knowledge.

As for custom weapons like -

The galil, aug, famas, etc. I recoded ALL of the default guns, including the m16, shotgun, to be true to the real life version of the weapon.

Now, if you are truly interested into getting custom weapons, I'm willing to give you one of my custom weapon files, such as aug, famas, dual elites, awp, etc.

As a developer ( Somewhat ) it's hard to give away your own work, especially when it took four hours late at night and into the morning.

I plan on making my server the best eventually, but I can't just give everyone my content, I want my server to be unique.

I will teach you the *basics* of lua, and making your own custom weapon, it isn't that hard to do.

To contact me - Add me on steam @ Fscreams, or email me by Forwardscreams@live.com

Or post in this thread.