Compelete Noob

Trooper
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Compelete Noob

Post by Trooper »

Ok guys I need some serious Help I thought this was not going to be hard but IT IS and I really need help with 1.
ULX admin mod (How to add it ect)

and 2. How to get TTT running on my sever!
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Compelete Noob

Post by Vanderburg »

You can add ULX by going to the Easy Setup tab of your control panel and in the second section, under SVN, you can select ULX from the dropdown list. You'll also want Ulib using the same process. When you submit the page, using the button at the very bottom of the tab. This will have the system download all the files and place them in your addons folder.

TTT comes with the game server automatically and you can have your server select it from the Easy Setup tab of your control panel. Under game mode, you will want to enter "terrortown". Submit the page and then restart your server.
Trooper
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Trooper »

Holy shit THANK YOU! That really helped me!

One more question I am really new to the Sever owner stuff, How do I add my self to Super admin with ULX?
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Vanderburg »

From the Server Control tab of your control panel, you can open the RCON tool and type this:

Code: Select all

rcon ulx adduser YOURUSERNAME superadmin 1
You'll want to replace YOURUSERNAME is your actual in game name (While you're in game) and you'll be good to go. The 1 at the end makes you immune from other admins.
Trooper
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Trooper »

Yeah I figured it out haha! Thank you very much, do you mind If I add you on steam I have muitlpy questions on how to work Nfo Severs
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Questions about NFO and the services we offer are better suited for the forums. It allows you to ask multiple questions in an organized fashion and allows other community members to chip in.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!