Darkrp Problems

Anthn0x
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Darkrp Problems

Post by Anthn0x »

First thing that I am having problems with is a lua script error that people on my server get kicked for. I have a addon called mad cow on the server and when people shoot they will get the error below and get kicked for it.

[ERROR] addons/mad cows weapons/lua/effects/effect_mad_shotgunsmoke/init.lua:15: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetOwner - [C]:-1
2. unknown - addons/mad cows weapons/lua/effects/effect_mad_shotgunsmoke/init.lua:15

Also on top of that problem I was coding in the addentitys file for the gun dealer I was trying to make him sell seperate guns and when I would do that it would add them but all jobs were able to sell them, not just the gun dealer. :D
Simmi
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Darkrp Problems

Post by Simmi »

I do not know much about the coding but every time I have a lua issue i can generally follow the error message to the code line and delete it or see if I can see the problem with it. The code says Smoke. Is it just an effect off the weapon. If so try deleting that file for it? If it doesn't work just make sure you have one on your desktop and just replace it.
Sir Nipah
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Darkrp Problems

Post by Sir Nipah »

Go to your cfg/server.cfg and look for sv_kickerrornum. If its not there add it but with the value 0

Code: Select all

sv_kickerrornum "0"
Image Garry's Mod veteran.