Uploading files to server problem

dancore
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Uploading files to server problem

Post by dancore »

I've had my server up for a little over a month, I've done updates on it daily. For some reason today it won't register the files I'm adding. It tells me the files are in the correct directory on ftp. I wrote most of the script, tested it singleplayer, lan and srcds all works perfectly fine but when I add it to the server nothing happens. I restarted the server about 15 times now. I've made a ticket an got sent here. There is no error with the lua what so ever. I'm just trying to add a module and two entities into darkrp.
dancore
A regular
A regular

Re: Uploading files to server problem

Post by dancore »

I would really appreciate some assistance. I'm 100% positive the lua works, I've tested it on a friends server with all my files in it, and it worked there. My server doesn't register that the files are even in there. I have no idea what to do.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

The files do exist in the file system? Try copying your entire server folder to your home computer and see if it works there.
Not a NFO employee
dancore
A regular
A regular

Post by dancore »

Good idea I will try that right now.
dancore
A regular
A regular

Post by dancore »

Ok yeah I've copied the files on my server, removed the old files I had, and place the server files in the correct directory. It works, everything is where it needs to be, but for some reason my server won't register that the files are there. There is no custom models, or materials. When I opened a ticket they said I had TF2 mounted, and they tell me there is nothing they can do about it. It's not the code, its the server.
dancore
A regular
A regular

Post by dancore »

Anyone?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Try enabling console.log (found under your server control tab) while your server is down, then start it up, and quickly check console.log to see if there are any errors that pop up when your server starts. console.log contains almost everything that you would see if you were watching the server boot up from the screen.
Not a NFO employee
dancore
A regular
A regular

Post by dancore »

I have and there is no error. The lua works perfectly fine on a srcds, and I tested it on my friends server. My server just doesn't seem to register it.