Addon List

snivell
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Addon List

Post by snivell »

Can someone make me a list of good server addons/plugins for a GMod TTT server, to make it look more custom, more pro, have prefix's for ulx, and just useful addons in general.

-sniv
snivell
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Addon List

Post by snivell »

Bump
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

There isn't need to bump a post if it's still on the first page. Generally people consider it OK to bump a post after 24-48 hours of no reply.

Your original question didn't include too much detail, what you want to run will determine what type of addons you need. I wouldn't recommend you add addons to add them but only run what you need.

What is it exactly you want on your server?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
snivell
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by snivell »

kraze wrote:There isn't need to bump a post if it's still on the first page. Generally people consider it OK to bump a post after 24-48 hours of no reply.

Your original question didn't include too much detail, what you want to run will determine what type of addons you need. I wouldn't recommend you add addons to add them but only run what you need.

What is it exactly you want on your server?
I'm looking for mainly a prefix plugin, that will give prefixs to the ULX ranks.