CS:GO Aim Deathmatch Problems

ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

CS:GO Aim Deathmatch Problems

Post by ren3gade »

I am trying to setup my aim DM server perfectly. I use Bailopens DM plugin through sourcemod. My problems I'm having are with map changes, and map ends.

Currently, I have the round time set to 15 minutes. So that way after 15 minutes, the map would be over and change to a random map. (no voting)

I have voting disabled on Sourcemod plugins.

I have sv_allow_votes 0 in gamemode_casual_server.cfg. (should my server be using casual competitive mode?) My full gamemode_casual_server.cfg here: http://pastebin.com/d7gLcaj3

I have my gamemodes_server.txt: http://pastebin.com/ZNUphe4J

On my sourcemod plugins: randomcycle is enabled, rtv is enabled (but doesnt work), nextmap is enabled, and mapchooser is disabled.

------------------------------------------

But for some reason, at the end of the 15 minute round on aim_map, the crappy CS:GO voting system still pops up on the left side of the scoreboard. So people vote for a new aim map, and then it says its switching to the map they voted for. But then it just switches right back to aim_map.

As well as, after the 15 minutes round. it says Round Draw. and that both teams Tied. I need it to have a winner, so there can be CS:GO weapon/item/skin drops as well.

------------------------------------------

How can I fix all of these issues?

Thank you.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: CS:GO Aim Deathmatch Problems

Post by soja »

mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0 in server.cfg
Not a NFO employee
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

and heres my server.cfg: http://pastebin.com/9tYwntvm

I put that in my server.cfg and its still doing it.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

I'll ask tomorrow how we got it done on our csgo server.
Not a NFO employee
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

soja wrote:I'll ask tomorrow how we got it done on our csgo server.
Alright thanks!

my gamemode_casual_server.cfg here: http://pastebin.com/d7gLcaj3
my gamemodes_server.txt: http://pastebin.com/ZNUphe4J
my server.cfg: http://pastebin.com/9tYwntvm
my Bailopen DM Config: http://pastebin.com/Bt5rTnyg
(i dunno what to do with force map change, and the mapcycle.txt setting on bailopens config)

On sourcemod plugins.. I have nextmap,nominations,randomcycle,mapchooser, and rockthevote ALL DISABLED.

What am I doing wrong?
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Madhavok »

One of the things I recomend is instead of using the Deathmatch plugin, you could actually set the server to deathmatch mode without SM plugins. By default, the CS:GO server engine allows you to select a casual mode, a competitive mode, a gungame mode, and a deathmatch mode.

Under the Easy Setup tab, changed the Game mode and type to Deathmatch from the drop down menu. This enables the built-in deathmach mode.

As for the random maps, all you need to have in your server.cfg is what Soja posted, mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0

Disable all the SourceMod map chosing plugins, since the engine has them built in. When I was messing with mine, I had the nextmap.smx disabled and a custom map group set and it switched randomly. Sometimes, it sets it to the same map though. You will add the following to your gamemodes_server.txt

Code: Select all

// Values here override the default gamemodes.txt 

"GameModes_Server.txt"
{
  "gameTypes"
  {
    "deathmatch"
    {
      "gameModes"
      {
        "deathmatch"
        {

"mapgroupsMP"            // List of mapgroups valid for this game mode
          {
            "mg_custom"    ""
          }

}
      }  
    }
  }
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Map groups
//
// To use a mapgroup, it needs to be defined in a keyvalues
// block such as the example below, as well as listed in the
// 'mapgroupsMP' block within the game mode that will run it,
// such as the example above.
//
// Then adjust the startup mapgroup in your autoexec.cfg file.
//
// Check the developer wiki for updated community info
// https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"mapgroups"
  {
    "mg_custom"                  // mapgroup definition
    {
      "name"      "mg_custom"
      "maps"
      {
        "aim_map"     ""
        "aim_ak-colt_dm"     ""
        "aim_redline"     ""
        "aim_usp_a"     ""
      }
    }
  }
}
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197986357938]Image[/url]
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

Madhavok wrote:One of the things I recomend is instead of using the Deathmatch plugin, you could actually set the server to deathmatch mode without SM plugins. By default, the CS:GO server engine allows you to select a casual mode, a competitive mode, a gungame mode, and a deathmatch mode.

Under the Easy Setup tab, changed the Game mode and type to Deathmatch from the drop down menu. This enables the built-in deathmach mode.

As for the random maps, all you need to have in your server.cfg is what Soja posted, mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0

Disable all the SourceMod map chosing plugins, since the engine has them built in. When I was messing with mine, I had the nextmap.smx disabled and a custom map group set and it switched randomly. Sometimes, it sets it to the same map though. You will add the following to your gamemodes_server.txt

Code: Select all

// Values here override the default gamemodes.txt 

"GameModes_Server.txt"
{
  "gameTypes"
  {
    "deathmatch"
    {
      "gameModes"
      {
        "deathmatch"
        {

"mapgroupsMP"            // List of mapgroups valid for this game mode
          {
            "mg_custom"    ""
          }

}
      }  
    }
  }
// Map groups
//
// To use a mapgroup, it needs to be defined in a keyvalues
// block such as the example below, as well as listed in the
// 'mapgroupsMP' block within the game mode that will run it,
// such as the example above.
//
// Then adjust the startup mapgroup in your autoexec.cfg file.
//
// Check the developer wiki for updated community info
// https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers

"mapgroups"
  {
    "mg_custom"                  // mapgroup definition
    {
      "name"      "mg_custom"
      "maps"
      {
        "aim_map"     ""
        "aim_ak-colt_dm"     ""
        "aim_redline"     ""
        "aim_usp_a"     ""
      }
    }
  }
}
Okay awesome reply!
But wouldn't get get rid of the whole deathmatch menu? Like when you spawn it shows Bailopens deathmatch menu to chose a primary and secondary.
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Madhavok »

It will get rid of that, but the engine just lets the users use the regular buy menu. It also has a built in spawn protection. When the user spawns, they can buy from the menu, and while they are doing so they are protected. Once the time runs up, they can't buy and they are no longer protected. If they move, they are no longer protected and they can't buy. I have seen a few issues with the weapons not reloading properly after death, but it's not very often.
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

Madhavok wrote:It will get rid of that, but the engine just lets the users use the regular buy menu. It also has a built in spawn protection. When the user spawns, they can buy from the menu, and while they are doing so they are protected. Once the time runs up, they can't buy and they are no longer protected. If they move, they are no longer protected and they can't buy. I have seen a few issues with the weapons not reloading properly after death, but it's not very often.
Do you, or does anyone have any idea how I perfectly set it up with Bailopens DM though? With the menu. I would prefer the Bailopens DM menu over a buy menu.
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Madhavok »

I wouldn't know, but tomorrow I can test this and let you know how I configured it. Add me on steam, tosdstool09
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

Madhavok wrote:I wouldn't know, but tomorrow I can test this and let you know how I configured it. Add me on steam, tosdstool09
I will add you asap bro. Steam Friends isnt working atm.
And i got my Aim DM working pretty good now. Although it is on the Deathmatch gamemode. It still works perfectly it seems. Plus its kinda cool that it tracks top player of that match by how many kills/points they have :P
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Madhavok »

Good! I like the stat tracking with the DM too. I have been busy with some other stuff and never have gotten around to installing the deathmatch SM plugin. Did you get the menu working fine with the deathmatch mode?
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ren3gade »

Madhavok wrote:Good! I like the stat tracking with the DM too. I have been busy with some other stuff and never have gotten around to installing the deathmatch SM plugin. Did you get the menu working fine with the deathmatch mode?
Yep I sure did! :) It works great from what I've seen.
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Madhavok »

Good to hear. If you need anything else, add me to Steam and I'll see what I can do to help you.