In-game Permissions

Wrangler
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

In-game Permissions

Post by Wrangler »

I understand how to setup admin's for my CSGO server. How do I prevent players from kicking the admins from the game. I thought admins were immune to being kicked by players?

Also, how long is a kick valid? Is there a way for an admin to overide the kick or at least reduce the duration?
$atanic $pirit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: In-game Permissions

Post by $atanic $pirit »

You should check for admin immunity level of admins again and if that doesn't work then there was a way to disable the votekick option from server altogether.

Won't say the best choice of action, but just putting it out there.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Sounds like players are using the in-game voting system by valve to do this. The game doesn't care about sourcemod admin permissions, and will kick anyone regardless of permissions.

sv_allow_votes 0 will get rid of all voting on your server. I think there is a way to disable just kick voting, but you will need to look for that :P
Not a NFO employee
Wrangler
A regular
A regular

Post by Wrangler »

soja wrote:Sounds like players are using the in-game voting system by valve to do this. The game doesn't care about sourcemod admin permissions, and will kick anyone regardless of permissions.

sv_allow_votes 0 will get rid of all voting on your server. I think there is a way to disable just kick voting, but you will need to look for that :P
Will setting sv_allow_votes to 0 eliminate all voting for everything? Like maps as well as kicking?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Wrangler wrote:
soja wrote:Sounds like players are using the in-game voting system by valve to do this. The game doesn't care about sourcemod admin permissions, and will kick anyone regardless of permissions.

Will setting sv_allow_votes to 0 eliminate all voting for everything? Like maps as well as kicking?
It will disable all of valves voting, yes. You can still use mapchooser in sourcemod.
Not a NFO employee