CS:GO Jailbreak

BbyBoy
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

CS:GO Jailbreak

Post by BbyBoy »

Need help setting up a jailbreak server. Like, Alot of help. Prefferably a whole run down of what to do with it. I rented a server and was going to do 5v5 comp but thought of JB from GMOD and looked it up, its such a good idea. But I have no idea what addons and maps I need. Pls help me asap.
GlenAnderson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: CS:GO Jailbreak

Post by GlenAnderson »

BbyBoy wrote:Need help setting up a jailbreak server. Like, Alot of help. Prefferably a whole run down of what to do with it. I rented a server and was going to do 5v5 comp but thought of JB from GMOD and looked it up, its such a good idea. But I have no idea what addons and maps I need. Pls help me asap.
Watch out! I think you posted duplicate threads.
TroyMLP
New to forums
New to forums

Re: CS:GO Jailbreak

Post by TroyMLP »

It is probably because no one posted on the other one for the past month..

Bby, is your server directly provided here? Dedicated server, Managed/unmanaged VPS?

Let me know the format you have as it may make the process easier to explain one way or the other.

Edit: Also note as most of this will be done on-the-fly. Jailbreak is mostly about Counter-Terrorists giving Terrorists tasks to do in-game. Mostly you will just need maps to download, all of the spawn points and everything will already be configured. There are supporting mods that exist such as choosing a warden for counter-terrorists.