Map vote error?

btktv
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Map vote error?

Post by btktv »

When the players choose a map, the map that was selected it takes them to a random map...
Siren
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Map vote error?

Post by Siren »

What map vote plugin are you using and have you double checked that the maps are both installed on the server and listed in the map file?
<Spray> Please try locking your modem in a closet, or facing it towards the wall in the corner, so it knows its misbehaved
gafoob
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Map vote error?

Post by gafoob »

Siren wrote:What map vote plugin are you using and have you double checked that the maps are both installed on the server and listed in the map file?
I'm sure if he was using a 3rd party plugin, he would have mentioned it. Seeing as this user created a simple post, it looks as if he is using the built in server map vote.

SOLUTION: Make sure all of these plugins should be disabled and you will be golden.

mapchooser.smx
nextmap.smx
nominations.smx
randomcycle.smx
rockthevote.smx

And make sure none of those have duplicates. I had this problem once, I thought I disabled those plugins but I had them both enabled and disabled.

To do this properly, your going to need an FTP program (I recommend FileZilla) and you will have to go to the directory (assuming you have sourcemod installed) "csgo\addons\sourcemod\plugins"

If you need anymore help, let me know.