[CSGO] Shipping custom texture with map

mennes
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

[CSGO] Shipping custom texture with map

Post by mennes »

Hello, I am in despirate need of help! I have made a custom map for my awp tournament for csgo and all is well except for my custom texture! Now I can always just swap that texture out if need be, but i would much rather use the texture i implemented from the start.

I am trying to learn the tool that is inculded with csgo to pack bsp's but the instructions are somewhat confusing :/

If anyone reading this is a strong map designer/server admin, I am willing to compensate for any assistance but i need to fix this soon lol!
Feel free to contact me on discordd @ Mennes34
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: [CSGO] Shipping custom texture with map

Post by soja »

mennes wrote:Hello, I am in despirate need of help! I have made a custom map for my awp tournament for csgo and all is well except for my custom texture! Now I can always just swap that texture out if need be, but i would much rather use the texture i implemented from the start.

I am trying to learn the tool that is inculded with csgo to pack bsp's but the instructions are somewhat confusing :/

If anyone reading this is a strong map designer/server admin, I am willing to compensate for any assistance but i need to fix this soon lol!
pakrat
Not a NFO employee