CSGO Warmup Not Ending.

gafoob
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

CSGO Warmup Not Ending.

Post by gafoob »

For some reason when CSGO got the Animations update, both of my servers suffer from my warmup
not ending. It will count the time down until 0:01 and it will stop. The only way to fix this problem is
for everyone to die. I host a 5v5 Public Competitive server. I end up having to slay everyone just to
get the rounds started.

UPDATE: I have completely disabled all my plugins and tried to use the warmup, this did not solve anything.
I currently use gamemode_competitive_server.cfg and now I have changed to using gamemode_competitive.cfg.
Once I did this, the timer was completely removed and its just stuck on warmup unless I manually
restart the round or respawn and slay a player (quick note: players are not spawning in at the start of the game
whenever I am using my gamemode_competitive_server, I will look into whats causing that later).
Since I do host 2 servers, both 5v5 Competitive Style with database enabled, i figured, maybe I
have a database that is out of date with the server or something out of my realm of knowledge.
So I have disabled the database connections and tried once again, but still no luck.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: CSGO Warmup Not Ending.

Post by J-English »

i have the same issue to running a surf map.warmup starts then timer is stuck at 0:01 and stays there at the at the top of the screen.