CS:GO Surf HELP

DVidojkovic
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

CS:GO Surf HELP

Post by DVidojkovic »

Hello guys, I'm quite new to creating a cs go dedicated server. But I have created one, added sourcemod,metamod and added some plugins, and some maps. And I want to mod the server to make it a surf server so I can practice on it. And I don't have the server.cfg or the gamemodes.cfg or whatever its named and some help would be appreciated! :)
Thanks!!
rlm850
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: CS:GO Surf HELP

Post by rlm850 »

DVidojkovic wrote:Hello guys, I'm quite new to creating a cs go dedicated server. But I have created one, added sourcemod,metamod and added some plugins, and some maps. And I want to mod the server to make it a surf server so I can practice on it. And I don't have the server.cfg or the gamemodes.cfg or whatever its named and some help would be appreciated! :)
Thanks!!
You can easily configure most of your server settings from the "easy setup" tab of your control panel. These are the ones that get tinkered with the most.

To go further, click the "file manager" tab, and scroll for cfg/server.cfg -- if it's not there, restart your server. It is supposed to generate automatically.