I have added my GSLT to my server and it still will not appear on server list.

Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I have added my GSLT to my server and it still will not appear on server list.

Post by Baethorn »

As I stated in the title I have just added my login token to my server in the easy setup panel and restarted the server, and it still says that my server is not responding.

Am I missing a step somewhere along the way?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: I have added my GSLT to my server and it still will not appear on server list.

Post by soja »

What is the output of status when entered into the server console?
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Re: I have added my GSLT to my server and it still will not appear on server list.

Post by Baethorn »

I'm sorry, I'm very uneducated when it comes to this kind of thing. Could you elaborate on what the server console is or where I can find it, please?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Use the rcon tool on your "Server Control" tab.
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baethorn »

So I typed "status" in and and came back with "(no reply)"
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

enable -condebug using the checkbox on the same tab, reboot your server, and check the console.log file located in the servers csgo folder. You can post the file here or examine it yourself to find errors.
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baethorn »

Failed to load gamerulescvars.txt, game rules cvars might not be reported to management tools.
Server is hibernating
Auth key file webapi_authkey.txt not valid
No web api auth key specified - workshop downloads will be disabled.
Missing shutdown function for sv.Init( bDedicated ) : sv.Shutdown()
Failed to load gamerulescvars.txt, game rules cvars might not be reported to management tools.
Server is hibernating
No web api auth key specified - workshop downloads will be disabled.
Missing shutdown function for sv.Init( bDedicated ) : sv.Shutdown()
Server is hibernating

All of those erroers are pretty much repeating down the whole file. I attached the file just in case I'm missing something.
Attachments
console.log
(12.98 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Is that console.log file modified in any way, or is that exactly how you got it from your game servers ftp?
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baethorn »

I have not modified it at all that I'm aware of. I got the server awhile back before they added this nonsense and quit playing CS. Just came back and it wasn't working.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Do you have a phone number linked to the steam account you used to make the GSLT?
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baethorn »

Yeah, I actually just did it when I was reading the steps. I verified it and everything, maybe it takes some time on their end?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Can you post what your "Easy Setup" page looks like with a screenshot? Please remember to censor the rcon password and your GSLT, and any other sensitive information.
Not a NFO employee
Baethorn
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baethorn »

Well it seems to be working now. I scheduled it for a whipe and crossed my fingers that something I had done many months ago was the problem and that seems to be the case.

Thank you for all of your help though, greatly appreciated!