Commands to servers.

raisinhvh
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Commands to servers.

Post by raisinhvh »

i got sourcemod and all of the good stuff working on my server, i would just like to implement a few commands. Like air acceleration and bot_kick. I use filezilla for my ftp. And it is a competetive gamemode, and on mirage. ty :)

Edit: I also thought i would add, whenever I try to edit the cfg files in /csgo/cfg, for example. "gamemode_Casual.cfg", I get this error message and it pops up with an empty notepad prompt: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: Commands to servers.

Post by hiimcody1 »

raisinhvh wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:35 pm i got sourcemod and all of the good stuff working on my server, i would just like to implement a few commands. Like air acceleration and bot_kick. I use filezilla for my ftp. And it is a competetive gamemode, and on mirage. ty :)
I believe you can set those in your server.cfg. If that doesn't work, you may want to try putting them in the _server.cfg version of your config file as I describe below.
raisinhvh wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:35 pmEdit: I also thought i would add, whenever I try to edit the cfg files in /csgo/cfg, for example. "gamemode_Casual.cfg", I get this error message and it pops up with an empty notepad prompt: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
That file is a reference base file, you'd instead want to edit gamemode_casual_server.cfg. The _server.cfg files are read after the non _server variants. We provide a way to edit them on the Easy Setup tab.
mark1027
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Commands to servers.

Post by mark1027 »

i use a mapconfigs plugin it works per map
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=607079