Server not recording achievements

Kottonmouth Soldier
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server not recording achievements

Post by Kottonmouth Soldier »

When I play on my server (through NFO), my achievement statistics are not being recorded. Like the amount of kills I make with a gun, wins on a map, etc...I have looked through all the cfg files and anything related to achievements is correctly labeled. Can anyone offer me some insight? Achievements are working fine when I play on other servers and/or "offline with bots".

Here is the server address if you maybe have a minute and can play and see if anything records. Even something simple like kills with a specific gun. Kottonmouth's [NYC] 24/7 Dust|Dust2|Competitive 74.91.123.199:27015

It does run bots on difficulty "3", 5 on each team with quota set to fill so as people join, bots get booted.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Server not recording achievements

Post by Edge100x »

This seems to be the designed behavior. It has been reported that adding this to your server.cfg might do the trick:

sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 1
Kottonmouth Soldier
New to forums
New to forums

That worked. Thanks man.

I am actually curious if you have a minute to tell me what that does exactly?

When I join my server now, it pops up saying "joining lobby" then goes to loading the map. Which is fine. I dont care. Just want the achievements to register. Again, thank you!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

In L4D2, it prevented clients from joining the server directly. It seems to be wonky in CS:GO, and does something else that's not yet documented. But, it also makes achievements work, which isn't an entirely bad thing :)
Kottonmouth Soldier
New to forums
New to forums

Nah, whatever we gotta do to get things working. Lol. I understand things are still in development so it's all good. Thanks again for your help, sir.