How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map rotati

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

J-English wrote:In the gamemode.txt file i copied everything and pasted it into my gamemode server txt file ,added the maplist/mapcycle




cs_italy
cs_office
de_aztec
de_dust
de_dust2
de_inferno
de_nuke
de_train then added custom maps
cs_backalley_go - downloaded custom maps
de_saunahouse - downloaded custom maps

Then for the custm de maps to work correctly i added this into the gamemode server txt file :

Code: Select all

"de_saunahouse"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_de_saunahouse"
			"name"				"de_saunahouse"
			"imagename"			"map-saunahouse-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}

Code: Select all

"cs_backalley_go"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_cs_backalley_go"
			"name"				"cs_backalley_go"
			"imagename"			"map-backalley_go-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}
Also added this :

Code: Select all

"mapgroups"
	{
		"mg_bomb"									// mapgroup definition
		{
			"imagename"	       "mapgroup-bomb"
                     "imageID"            "#SFUI_Mapgroup_bomb"
                     "name"               "mg_bomb"
			"maps"
			{
				"de_dust"		""
				"de_dust2"		""
				"de_nuke"		""
				"de_train"		""
				"de_inferno"		""
				"de_aztec"		""
                            "cs_office"          ""
                            "cs_italy"           ""
                            "cs_backalley_go"    ""
                            "de_saunahouse"     ""
                            
                            
                            
			}
		}
	}
}
So i have hostage and bomb maps in my cycle and they work,of course add the info to autoexec cfg (mg_bomb)




I tried doing exactly that. I downloaded both maps even. The maps work if changed to with sourcemod. A couple cvars settings I changed in classic competitive did work e.g. rountime. The problem is the maps are still showing standard mg_bomb rotation and not reflecting the cs maps and the two custom. Could you please upload your gamemode_server.txt that way I can just try it flat out? I think part of the problem was I was making a new mg_mode and the method you did was edit one. Thank you for your post.

I've also noticed with these custom maps that the fast downloading isn't working it failed to download the bsp2 files (or whatever they are called I forgot) and went strait to the snail way. Backalley took way to long to download I think 90% of people would just leave. Plus while your downloading maps there is no indication that you are downloading it's just a blank screen unless you bring the console up. So I think with this people would think they are froze and just try to disconnect.
NO PAIN NO GAME

LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am
Location: US
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by LittleB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Whats the file structure for your server folder look like?Also did you add the bsp & nav files to your the maps folder on the server?Make sure you have the sv_allowdownload command is set to 1 in your the server.cfg.
Image

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

LittleB wrote:Whats the file structure for your server folder look like?Also did you add the bsp & nav files to your the maps folder on the server?Make sure you have the sv_allowdownload command is set to 1 in your the server.cfg.
The structure is fine it's setup from nfo, I know how to add maps our source server has just shy of 1,000 custom maps.

I added sv_allowdownload 1 and tried it again and it made it worse. Not only did the bz2 file fail to load the bsp standard download failed too. Don't add sv_allowdownload to the server.cfg! I think for now i'll disable the redirect fast downloading because it's not working.
NO PAIN NO GAME

User avatar
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am
Location: United Kingdom & Canada

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by J-English » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 am

In My server cfg

I have this

sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_downloadurl "http://******your link here******/server"

copy you`re sv_downloadurl and paste it into a web address bar,and you should see you`re custom fast redirect maps in there.Make sure you sync you`re files

Also with the blank screen on custom loading there is a way to customize that.
Tell you how
Goto CSGO folder>>Resource Folder>>flash Folder .. Copy for example de_dust.swf to your desktop
which is a flash file and rename it to you`re custom map name.Then use a flash decompiler program and replace the images with your custom ones,and put the file back into the flash folder.
you will then see you`re custom loading screen.

At the moment im trying to get that too work,I know someone who has already.But thats the way its done. I have a seperate test server just to mess with,while my main server runs well.

User avatar
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am
Location: United Kingdom & Canada

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by J-English » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 am

May not be perfect but try this,and back your file up.
This is my test server so its a bit of a mess..but works fine

I have hostage and bomb maps working in tandem together.Just replace them with yours,well actually just delete my custom map,and test it out with de maps and hostage maps,see if that works

remeber to add it to your maplist and mapcycle

Code: Select all

// To use this file, rename it to GameModes_Server.txt
//
// Values here override the default gamemodes.txt 

"GameModes_Server.txt"
{
	"gameTypes"
	{
		"classic"
		{
			"gameModes"
			{
				"competitive"
				{
					"convars"
					{
						"hostname"								"SE SERVER 24/7"
						"mp_startmoney"							"888"
						"mp_maxmoney"							"9999"

					}

					"mapgroupsMP"						// List of mapgroups valid for this game mode
					{
						"mg_bomb_se"		""
					}
				}
			}	
		}
	}

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Map groups
//
// To use a mapgroup, it needs to be defined in a keyvalues
// block such as the example below, as well as listed in the 
// 'mapgroupsMP' block within the game mode that will run it,
// such as the example above.
//
// Then launch the server with '+mapgroup MAPGROUPNAME'
//
// Example:
//
// srcds -game csgo +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_bomb_se +map de_nuke_se
//
//
// Check the developer wiki for updated community info
// https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


	"mapgroups"
	{
		"mg_bomb"									// mapgroup definition
		{
			"imagename"	       "mapgroup-bomb"
                     "imageID"            "#SFUI_Mapgroup_bomb"
                     "name"               "mg_bomb"
			"maps"
			{
				"de_dust"		""
				"de_dust2"		""
				"de_nuke"		""
				"de_train"		""
				"de_inferno"		""
				"de_aztec"		""
                            "cs_office"          ""
                            "cs_italy"           ""
                            "cs_backalley_go"    ""
                            "cs_downed_b2"       ""
                         
                            
                            
			}
		}
	}
}

"cs_backalley_go"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_cs_backalley_go"
			"name"				"cs_backalley_go"
			"imagename"			"map-backalley_go-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}
                            // Map groups for online modes
					"mapgroupsMP"
					{
						"mg_bomb"		""
						"mg_hostage"		""
						"mg_dust"		""

"competitive"
				{
					"value"			  	"1"
					"nameID"		  	"#SFUI_GameModeCompetitive"
					"descID"		  	"#SFUI_GameModeCompetitiveDesc"
					"matchmakingvalue"	"competitive"
					"uid"				"2"
					"maxplayers"			"10"
				
					// These are the descriptive ui elements to display in the information box on.
					// These key/values should be pairs of strings.  The "key" will appear in the left
					// column, the "value" will appear in the right column.
					"ui"
					{
						"0"		{ "label" "#SFUI_CashColon"				"value" "$800" }
						"1"		{ "label" "#SFUI_WinMatchColon"			"value" "30 #SFUI_Rounds" }
						"2"		{ "label" "#SFUI_TimePerRoundColon"		"value" "2 #SFUI_Minutes" }
						"3"		{ "label" "#SFUI_BuyTimeColon"			"value" "45 #SFUI_Seconds" }
						"4"		{ "label" "#SFUI_SpectateColon"			"value" "#SFUI_SpectateTeamOnly" }
						"5"		{ "label" "#SFUI_BotsColon"				"value" "#SFUI_BotDifficulty3" }
					}

					// These are the convars that get setup when a game mode of this type is created.			
					"convars"
					{
						"bot_quota_mode"					"fill"
						"bot_quota"						"10"
						"bot_defer_to_human_items"			"1"
						"bot_defer_to_human_goals"			"1"
						"bot_difficulty"					"2"
						"bot_dont_shoot"					"0"
						"bot_chatter"						"normal"
						"cl_playerspraydisable"				"1"
						"mp_friendlyfire"					"0"
						"ff_damage_reduction_grenade"		"0.85"
						"ff_damage_reduction_bullets"		"0.33"
						"ff_damage_reduction_other"			"0.4"
						"ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self"	"1"
						"mp_afterroundmoney"				"0"
						"mp_playercashawards"				"1"
						"mp_teamcashawards"					"1"
						"mp_maxrounds"						"30"
						"mp_halftime"						"1"
						"mp_timelimit"						"0"
						"mp_roundtime"						"2"
						"mp_freezetime"						"15"
						"mp_buytime"						"45"
						"mp_forcecamera"					"0"			// Set to 1 for team only spectating.
						"mp_defuser_allocation"				"0"
						"mp_death_drop_gun"					"1"			// 0=none, 1=best, 2=current or best
						"mp_death_drop_grenade"				"2"			// 0=none, 1=best, 2=current or best
						"mp_death_drop_defuser"				"1"	
						"cl_enable_roundstart_autobuy"		"0"
						"sv_ignoregrenaderadio"				"0"
						"mp_molotovusedelay"				"0"
						"sv_alltalk"						"0"
						"sv_deadtalk"						"1"
						"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_low"	"-2.0"	// Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount below avg human contribution score, below which a bot should raise its difficulty)
						"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_high"	"0.0"	// Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount above avg human contribution score, above which a bot should lower its difficulty)
						"mp_force_pick_time"				"15"
						"spec_freeze_time"					"5.0"
						"spec_freeze_panel_extended_time"	"0"
						"mp_match_can_clinch"				"1"			// 0=No mercy rule, 1=team can clinch match win early if they win > 1/2 total rounds
						"mp_startmoney"						"16000"
						"mp_maxmoney"						"16000"

						"sv_allow_votes"						"0"		// Voting allowed in this mode
						"sv_arms_race_vote_to_restart_disallowed_after"	"0"

						// cash award convars
						"cash_team_terrorist_win_bomb"				"3500"
						"cash_team_elimination_hostage_map"			"3000"
						"cash_team_elimination_bomb_map"			"3250"
						"cash_team_win_by_time_running_out"			"3250"
						"cash_team_win_by_defusing_bomb"			"3500"
						"cash_team_win_by_hostage_rescue"			"3500"
						"cash_team_loser_bonus"						"1400"
						"cash_team_loser_bonus_consecutive_rounds"	"500"
						"cash_team_rescued_hostage"					"750"
						"cash_team_hostage_alive"					"150"
						"cash_team_planted_bomb_but_defused"		"800"
						"cash_team_hostage_interaction"				"150"
						"cash_player_killed_teammate"				"-3300"
						"cash_player_killed_enemy_default"			"300"
						"cash_player_killed_enemy_factor"			"1"
						"cash_player_bomb_planted"					"300"
						"cash_player_bomb_defused"					"300"
						"cash_player_rescued_hostage"				"1000"
						"cash_player_interact_with_hostage"			"150"
						"cash_player_damage_hostage"				"-30"
						"cash_player_killed_hostage"				"-1000"

						// gungame tr defaults (not used in this mode)
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_respawn_delay"			"0"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_detonation_bonus"			"1"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_defuse_bonus"				"1"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_upgrade"			"2"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_he"				"3"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_flash"			"4"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_molotov"			"5"
						"mp_ggtr_halftime_delay"				"0.0"
						"mp_ggtr_rounds_per_half"				"5"
						"mp_ggtr_end_round_kill_bonus"			"1"
						"mp_ggtr_last_weapon_kill_ends_half"	"0"

						// gungame progressive defaults (not used in this mode)
						"mp_gungameimmunitytime"				"4"
						"mp_ggprogressive_round_restart_delay"	"15"
						"mp_ggprogressive_win_panel_pct"		"0.33333"

						"mp_weapons_allow_zeus"					"0"
						"mp_solid_teammates"					"1"
						"mp_free_armor"							"0"			

}

"de_saunahouse"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_de_saunahouse"
			"name"				"de_saunahouse"
			"imagename"			"map-saunahouse-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}

"cs_downed_b2"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_cs_downed_b2"
			"name"				"cs_downed_b2"
			"imagename"			"map-downed_b2-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}



webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 am

J-English wrote:In My server cfg

I have this

sv_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_downloadurl "http://******your link here******/server"

copy you`re sv_downloadurl and paste it into a web address bar,and you should see you`re custom fast redirect maps in there.Make sure you sync you`re files

Also with the blank screen on custom loading there is a way to customize that.
Tell you how
Goto CSGO folder>>Resource Folder>>flash Folder .. Copy for example de_dust.swf to your desktop
which is a flash file and rename it to you`re custom map name.Then use a flash decompiler program and replace the images with your custom ones,and put the file back into the flash folder.
you will then see you`re custom loading screen.

At the moment im trying to get that too work,I know someone who has already.But thats the way its done. I have a seperate test server just to mess with,while my main server runs well.

Maybe it's the sv_allowupload 1 i'll try that. The redirect works but this is what happens.


Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Map: cs_backalley_go
Players: 4 (0 bots) / 30 humans
Build: 5038
Server Number: 3

SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
ConVarRef mp_ggprogressive_win_panel_pct doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... go.bsp.bz2.
Error downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... go.bsp.bz2
Downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... ley_go.bsp.
Download finished!
Downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... go.nav.bz2.
Error downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... go.nav.bz2
Downloading http://cfg.site.nfoservers.com/server/m ... ley_go.nav.
Download finished!
Got pure server whitelist: sv_pure = 1.
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
Webster connected.



Cool thanks for the info how to resolve blank screen!!!
NO PAIN NO GAME

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 am

I tried sv_allowupload 1 sv_allowdownload 1 and now i'm getting the same results as posted above.
NO PAIN NO GAME

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 am

I found the problem, the web sync feature isn't making the bz2 files.
NO PAIN NO GAME

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 am

J-English wrote:May not be perfect but try this,and back your file up.
This is my test server so its a bit of a mess..but works fine

I have hostage and bomb maps working in tandem together.Just replace them with yours,well actually just delete my custom map,and test it out with de maps and hostage maps,see if that works

remeber to add it to your maplist and mapcycle

Code: Select all

// To use this file, rename it to GameModes_Server.txt
//
// Values here override the default gamemodes.txt 

"GameModes_Server.txt"
{
	"gameTypes"
	{
		"classic"
		{
			"gameModes"
			{
				"competitive"
				{
					"convars"
					{
						"hostname"								"SE SERVER 24/7"
						"mp_startmoney"							"888"
						"mp_maxmoney"							"9999"

					}

					"mapgroupsMP"						// List of mapgroups valid for this game mode
					{
						"mg_bomb_se"		""
					}
				}
			}	
		}
	}

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Map groups
//
// To use a mapgroup, it needs to be defined in a keyvalues
// block such as the example below, as well as listed in the 
// 'mapgroupsMP' block within the game mode that will run it,
// such as the example above.
//
// Then launch the server with '+mapgroup MAPGROUPNAME'
//
// Example:
//
// srcds -game csgo +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_bomb_se +map de_nuke_se
//
//
// Check the developer wiki for updated community info
// https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


	"mapgroups"
	{
		"mg_bomb"									// mapgroup definition
		{
			"imagename"	       "mapgroup-bomb"
                     "imageID"            "#SFUI_Mapgroup_bomb"
                     "name"               "mg_bomb"
			"maps"
			{
				"de_dust"		""
				"de_dust2"		""
				"de_nuke"		""
				"de_train"		""
				"de_inferno"		""
				"de_aztec"		""
                            "cs_office"          ""
                            "cs_italy"           ""
                            "cs_backalley_go"    ""
                            "cs_downed_b2"       ""
                         
                            
                            
			}
		}
	}
}

"cs_backalley_go"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_cs_backalley_go"
			"name"				"cs_backalley_go"
			"imagename"			"map-backalley_go-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}
                            // Map groups for online modes
					"mapgroupsMP"
					{
						"mg_bomb"		""
						"mg_hostage"		""
						"mg_dust"		""

"competitive"
				{
					"value"			  	"1"
					"nameID"		  	"#SFUI_GameModeCompetitive"
					"descID"		  	"#SFUI_GameModeCompetitiveDesc"
					"matchmakingvalue"	"competitive"
					"uid"				"2"
					"maxplayers"			"10"
				
					// These are the descriptive ui elements to display in the information box on.
					// These key/values should be pairs of strings.  The "key" will appear in the left
					// column, the "value" will appear in the right column.
					"ui"
					{
						"0"		{ "label" "#SFUI_CashColon"				"value" "$800" }
						"1"		{ "label" "#SFUI_WinMatchColon"			"value" "30 #SFUI_Rounds" }
						"2"		{ "label" "#SFUI_TimePerRoundColon"		"value" "2 #SFUI_Minutes" }
						"3"		{ "label" "#SFUI_BuyTimeColon"			"value" "45 #SFUI_Seconds" }
						"4"		{ "label" "#SFUI_SpectateColon"			"value" "#SFUI_SpectateTeamOnly" }
						"5"		{ "label" "#SFUI_BotsColon"				"value" "#SFUI_BotDifficulty3" }
					}

					// These are the convars that get setup when a game mode of this type is created.			
					"convars"
					{
						"bot_quota_mode"					"fill"
						"bot_quota"						"10"
						"bot_defer_to_human_items"			"1"
						"bot_defer_to_human_goals"			"1"
						"bot_difficulty"					"2"
						"bot_dont_shoot"					"0"
						"bot_chatter"						"normal"
						"cl_playerspraydisable"				"1"
						"mp_friendlyfire"					"0"
						"ff_damage_reduction_grenade"		"0.85"
						"ff_damage_reduction_bullets"		"0.33"
						"ff_damage_reduction_other"			"0.4"
						"ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self"	"1"
						"mp_afterroundmoney"				"0"
						"mp_playercashawards"				"1"
						"mp_teamcashawards"					"1"
						"mp_maxrounds"						"30"
						"mp_halftime"						"1"
						"mp_timelimit"						"0"
						"mp_roundtime"						"2"
						"mp_freezetime"						"15"
						"mp_buytime"						"45"
						"mp_forcecamera"					"0"			// Set to 1 for team only spectating.
						"mp_defuser_allocation"				"0"
						"mp_death_drop_gun"					"1"			// 0=none, 1=best, 2=current or best
						"mp_death_drop_grenade"				"2"			// 0=none, 1=best, 2=current or best
						"mp_death_drop_defuser"				"1"	
						"cl_enable_roundstart_autobuy"		"0"
						"sv_ignoregrenaderadio"				"0"
						"mp_molotovusedelay"				"0"
						"sv_alltalk"						"0"
						"sv_deadtalk"						"1"
						"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_low"	"-2.0"	// Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount below avg human contribution score, below which a bot should raise its difficulty)
						"bot_autodifficulty_threshold_high"	"0.0"	// Value between -20.0 and 20.0 (Amount above avg human contribution score, above which a bot should lower its difficulty)
						"mp_force_pick_time"				"15"
						"spec_freeze_time"					"5.0"
						"spec_freeze_panel_extended_time"	"0"
						"mp_match_can_clinch"				"1"			// 0=No mercy rule, 1=team can clinch match win early if they win > 1/2 total rounds
						"mp_startmoney"						"16000"
						"mp_maxmoney"						"16000"

						"sv_allow_votes"						"0"		// Voting allowed in this mode
						"sv_arms_race_vote_to_restart_disallowed_after"	"0"

						// cash award convars
						"cash_team_terrorist_win_bomb"				"3500"
						"cash_team_elimination_hostage_map"			"3000"
						"cash_team_elimination_bomb_map"			"3250"
						"cash_team_win_by_time_running_out"			"3250"
						"cash_team_win_by_defusing_bomb"			"3500"
						"cash_team_win_by_hostage_rescue"			"3500"
						"cash_team_loser_bonus"						"1400"
						"cash_team_loser_bonus_consecutive_rounds"	"500"
						"cash_team_rescued_hostage"					"750"
						"cash_team_hostage_alive"					"150"
						"cash_team_planted_bomb_but_defused"		"800"
						"cash_team_hostage_interaction"				"150"
						"cash_player_killed_teammate"				"-3300"
						"cash_player_killed_enemy_default"			"300"
						"cash_player_killed_enemy_factor"			"1"
						"cash_player_bomb_planted"					"300"
						"cash_player_bomb_defused"					"300"
						"cash_player_rescued_hostage"				"1000"
						"cash_player_interact_with_hostage"			"150"
						"cash_player_damage_hostage"				"-30"
						"cash_player_killed_hostage"				"-1000"

						// gungame tr defaults (not used in this mode)
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_respawn_delay"			"0"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_detonation_bonus"			"1"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_defuse_bonus"				"1"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_upgrade"			"2"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_he"				"3"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_flash"			"4"
						"mp_ggtr_bomb_pts_for_molotov"			"5"
						"mp_ggtr_halftime_delay"				"0.0"
						"mp_ggtr_rounds_per_half"				"5"
						"mp_ggtr_end_round_kill_bonus"			"1"
						"mp_ggtr_last_weapon_kill_ends_half"	"0"

						// gungame progressive defaults (not used in this mode)
						"mp_gungameimmunitytime"				"4"
						"mp_ggprogressive_round_restart_delay"	"15"
						"mp_ggprogressive_win_panel_pct"		"0.33333"

						"mp_weapons_allow_zeus"					"0"
						"mp_solid_teammates"					"1"
						"mp_free_armor"							"0"			

}

"de_saunahouse"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_de_saunahouse"
			"name"				"de_saunahouse"
			"imagename"			"map-saunahouse-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}

"cs_downed_b2"
		{
			"nameID"			"#SFUI_Map_cs_downed_b2"
			"name"				"cs_downed_b2"
			"imagename"			"map-downed_b2-overall"
			"t_arms"			"models/weapons/t_arms_anarchist.mdl"
			"t_models"
			{
				"tm_anarchist"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantA"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantb"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantc"		""
				"tm_anarchist_variantd"		""
			}
			"ct_arms"			"models/weapons/ct_arms_fbi.mdl"
			"ct_models"
			{
				"ctm_fbi"		""
				"ctm_fbi_variantA"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantB"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantC"	""
				"ctm_fbi_variantD"	""
			}
			"hostage_models"
			{
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantD.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantE.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantF.mdl"	""
				"models/hostage/hostage_variantG.mdl"	""
			}
		}



This worked, thank you.
NO PAIN NO GAME

User avatar
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am
Location: United Kingdom & Canada

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by J-English » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Thats great it worked!,I need to tidy it up a bit,but its good for now.

webster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: Yakima,WA.[U.S.A]
Contact:

Re: How To: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Custom map ro

Post by webster » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

And john took care of the Sync not creating the bz2 files. Sweeetness! And thanks again J-English for your sharing. I think blatant examples is what it's going to take to get everyone adapted.
NO PAIN NO GAME

Post Reply