Cannot connect to server with custom map

LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Cannot connect to server with custom map

Post by LittleB »

The mp_friendlyfire 0 command should work.If it's not then try adding it the server.cfg.The spectate command is mp_forcecamera & should be set to 0.If none of those suggestions work it could be a bug.Some commands aren't working properly atm.
Rallorn
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Rallorn »

mp_friendlyfire doesnt work and shows up as an invalid command, its in my server.cfg, didnt try the other command though i dont think it was in there. Also, my server shows 30 slots but i have 10.How to fix it?
LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LittleB »

You should be able fix maxplayers issue using the gamemodes_server.txt.I can't remember the command atm,but check the gamemodes_server.txt.example for the correct command.I'm pretty sure Valve released an override command to fix that issue and i believe NFO added it to the servers.
LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LittleB »

New cvars for FF.You can go to the server console and cvarlist ff_,mp_ etc.

ff_damage_reduction_bullets : 0 : , "sv", "cheat" : How much to reduce damage done to teammates when shot. Range is from 0 - 1 (with 1 being damage equal to what is done to an en
ff_damage_reduction_grenade : 0 : , "sv", "cheat" : How much to reduce damage done to teammates by a thrown grenade. Range is from 0 - 1 (with 1 being damage equal to what is don
ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self : 1 : , "sv", "cheat" : How much to damage a player does to himself with his own grenade. Range is from 0 - 1 (with 1 being damage equal to what is do
ff_damage_reduction_other : 0 : , "sv", "cheat" : How much to reduce damage done to teammates by things other than bullets and grenades. Range is from 0 - 1 (with 1 being damag
Rallorn
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Rallorn »

The FF works fine, thank you. But maxplayers command in console get's a response saying it's depricated. And i can't find anything in the example gamemodes_server.txt to let me change it. I have a kv file for my map with maxplayers set at 10 but looks like that's not working.
Rallorn
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Rallorn »

Also, mp_forcecamera does not come up as a known command.
LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LittleB »

Rallorn wrote:Also, mp_forcecamera does not come up as a known command.
Try spec_allow_roaming & the maxplayers command should still work.If not,then i'll have to look around for the new command.

spec_allow_roaming : 0 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : If nonzero, allow free-roaming spectator camera.
spec_freeze_deathanim_time : 0 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : The time that the death cam will spend watching the player's ragdoll before going into the freeze death cam.
spec_freeze_target_fov : 42 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : The target FOV that the deathcam should use.
spec_freeze_target_fov_long : 90 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : The target FOV that the deathcam should use when the cam zoom far away on the target.
spec_freeze_time : 5 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : Time spend frozen in observer freeze cam.
spec_freeze_traveltime : 0 : , "sv", "cheat", "rep" : Time taken to zoom in to frame a target in observer freeze cam.
Rallorn
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Rallorn »

Apparently spec_allow_roaming can only be used when sv_cheats is set to 1.
Rallorn
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Rallorn »

And maxplayers does not work.
LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LittleB »

Rallorn wrote:Apparently spec_allow_roaming can only be used when sv_cheats is set to 1.
Hmmmmm.Don't know what to tell ya there.I can't find any other spec commands atm.They may add a command for that at a later time or it's currently borked.Assuming you have a shared server you could open a ticket & have them look in to the override command.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Little b,need you`re help,i have hostage and bomb maps on rotation,but the standard bomb maps like de_nuke ,de aztec are fine,but for de lake safehouse and de bank etc all players start of with a pistol and cant get them to choose any weapons.Theyre just stuck with pistols every round.

Think i made a mistake in configuring it.can you help me or could you make a configuration file for me to upload to my server.I just need hostage and bomb maps on rotation - which i do but for de lake safehouse de_bank etc..its only pistols for some reason.

Very much appreciated.
LittleB
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LittleB »

Wow.Sorry i didn't see this post til now.Look's like your all set though.