Simple Custom map cycle??

Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Simple Custom map cycle??

Post by Cain »

Can some kind soul help me make a simple mapcycle of the following maps??

cs_office
de_inferno
de_dust2
de_train

I run a Competitive Server...
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Simple Custom map cycle??

Post by Vanderburg »

I think this post does a pretty good job of explaining just the map cycle portion: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =84&t=7831
finn
A regular
A regular

Post by finn »

Its amazing how many people don't bother to search through the forums a little to find the answer they are looking for. There have already been countless threads with regards to making custom map rotations...

There are 2 threads just on the first page of this forum group about custom map installation.
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

Thank you Vanderburg, I'm looking at that thread now...

Take care ..
dlov06
New to forums
New to forums

Post by dlov06 »

How about instead of making people who arent as computer literate a database with step by step guides of such common problems instead of making us sift through pages of threads, which are mostly answered by other members and not mods. Sorry but that is quite alot of troubleshooting for a service we are paying for.

As you can see the above poster is quite frustrated as well with the constant run around.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

We have a pretty big knowledge base just for that. > http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

We also offer a direct support system via the contact us page on the main site, plus a help link in your control panel if you have a server with us.
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Vanderburg »

dlov06 wrote:How about instead of making people who arent as computer literate a database with step by step guides of such common problems instead of making us sift through pages of threads, which are mostly answered by other members and not mods. Sorry but that is quite alot of troubleshooting for a service we are paying for.

As you can see the above poster is quite frustrated as well with the constant run around.

I'm not entirely, sure, but it looks like you misspoke, intending to say that you WANT step by step instructions instead of having customers sifting through the threads. As you can see, we have a section of the forums of just knowledgebase articles, we are just those step by step instructions you are looking for.

You'll notice that the thread I linked him to was one of those articles.