SERVER SAYING FULL BUT ITS JUST BOTS

timekeeper702
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

SERVER SAYING FULL BUT ITS JUST BOTS

Post by timekeeper702 »

hi everyone,

can i get some help with new nfo cs:go server. when the sever is empty it reads as 0/10 which makes sense where the problem lies is when a individual joins the server the server is now 1(human) and 9(bots) but the server reads it as 10/10. The problem I have is when a another real person tries it join the server since it reads as 10/10(being full) nobody else can join so that one person that just joined the server is just stuck playing with bots kinda annoying it.

any suggestions? I still want bots in my server too because if it is just 1 person in the server they have to play against something to help the server fill up or the game is just dead.

I was told to post this question on the form because an individual named john would read it =P please work your magic.

cough cough work some magic and I can e-mail your boss about a raise!

cs:Go Server Ip is :66.150.188.235:27015 if you wanna test it out
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: SERVER SAYING FULL BUT ITS JUST BOTS

Post by kraze »

Your issue is that a bot takes up a normal slot just like a real player. You'll need to set the bots to match the player, so if there is 1 real person 1 bot will join and so on..

I believe the quote mode you need is match, fill may also do what you need as well.

bot_quota_mode "match"

Using a plugin you may be able to get better control and allow 9 bots to be present but as soon as a real player joins one leaves.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
timekeeper702
New to forums
New to forums

Re: SERVER SAYING FULL BUT ITS JUST BOTS

Post by timekeeper702 »

it was originally set at bot_quota_mode "fill" so i tried out bot_quota_mode "match" but it still does the same thing. its really weird because my server is still new but it also does another thing really out of the ordinary once you join(real person) it shows the server as 1/1 but once clicked on it says 10/10(rest are from bots).

the setting have configured right now is:

bot_difficulty 2
bot_chatter "off"
bot_join_after_player "1"
bot_quota "1"
bot_quota_mode "match"