So how do I access in-game admin commands

Abvex
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

So how do I access in-game admin commands

Post by Abvex »

Hello, say I wanted to add more bots via the bot_add command, can I do that on a server or it only works on local host?

I am using rcon password "mypassword" but the console command doesn't tell me if it accepted my password or not, so I am not sure what I am doing at the moment.

Is there any handy guide for most common commands? like kick/ban, add more bots, etc etc.

One last item, When I add bots to the server, it takes away from the server max player count on the server browser.

For example:
bot quote is set to 10 (5 on each side). When player joins the server it shows 1/22 instead of 1/32. It takes away the 10 bots, I am not sure why?
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: So how do I access in-game admin commands

Post by markym »

There is a list here in the forums, however I'm finding that these commands do not work.

!yell ....not working
!move ...not working

at least these are not working on my normal, official server -- however !kick, !tban !nextmap and !say are working.

Anyone else have !yell or !move working?
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

markym wrote:There is a list here in the forums, however I'm finding that these commands do not work.

!yell ....not working
!move ...not working

at least these are not working on my normal, official server -- however !kick, !tban !nextmap and !say are working.

I think you are posting in the wrong section, this is regarding CS:GO.

To OP: Are you using sourcemod? If you are check this out: http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_Commands_(SourceMod)
Abvex
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Abvex »

IcEWoLF wrote:
markym wrote:There is a list here in the forums, however I'm finding that these commands do not work.

!yell ....not working
!move ...not working

I think you are posting in the wrong section, this is regarding CS:GO.

To OP: Are you using sourcemod? If you are check this out: http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_Commands_(SourceMod)
No, but I can install it, so just installing soucemod will give me access to all these admin commands? Or do I need to install a sourcemod plugin as well?
Abvex
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Abvex »

Just posting an quick update, I installed sourcemod and I can get all the admin features with the sm_admin command, thanks!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

I'd suggest binding a key to bring up sm_admin, makes things that much quicker.