Arma 3: Altis life Server Problems

Liam
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Arma 3: Altis life Server Problems

Post by Liam »

Hi all,

I got this message after I receive the mission file of the Altis life and then get this message with a black screen: "Can not setup your session with the server.You have reached the maximum ministries of 3.Please reconnect" I figured out why the first time this showed up, I think it was the Database.tx and arma3life.sql files not being in the correct folders, so I put them in the folders of Arma2NET and Arma2NETMySQLPlugin and thats all I could remember when I fixed it the first time.

But when I was moving custom scripts into the mission folder one of the scripts I think caused the mission to not be read and displayed a Altis life map background and could not use chat or commands like #login <Password> and #missions so I removed the mission folder and started again with the MYSQL database.txt and arma3lfie.sql still in the folders in the process of removing the Mission folder, and now the same message is back "Can not setup your session with the server.You have reached the maximum ministries of 3.Please reconnect" and this time I dont know a fix and the things I did last time to memory when fixing this issue the first time was making sure the Databases.txt and arma3life.sql are in the right place but I did not delete them when removing the mssion file but I updated them with new arma3life.sql file and database.txt file which I have doubled check at least 5 times with the login and Address details and I know this works fine as I did a fix before which allowed me to spawn in a island because I did not add spawn scripts.

But now I have another problem I'm stuck on wait for host on the team/slot selection screen so this does not allow me to see the message I get "Can not setup your session with the server.You have reached the maximum ministries of 3.Please reconnect

So my main questions here is how do I fix Message: "Can not setup your session with the server.You have reached the maximum ministries of 3.Please reconnect" Message.

But this popped up in the logs:
Info: 06:41:00 - Logging started in directory: C:\servers\arma3vpp\logs\
Info: 06:41:00 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 06:41:00 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 06:41:00 - Loading databases...
Info: 06:41:00 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\servers\arma3vpp\Databases.txt
Info: 06:41:00 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: XxxxIPxxxxx Port:xxPWxxx Username: xxxusernamexxxPassword: NotShownForSecurityReasons
Info: 06:41:00 - Unable to open connection to MySQL database, trying again in 10 seconds.MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host '208.115.226.234' for user 'xxx' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'liam'@'xxxxxxxx' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'xxxxx'@'xxxxxxxx' (using password: YES)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(String authMethod, Boolean reset)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.OpenConnection(String connectionString)

MYSQL was working before when I got round the first time my message "Can not setup your session with the server" So it does not connect for some reason anymore. Is the files Databases.txt and arma3life.sql in the right folder(s)? Is that's what's causing it or is it something else?

(Not a high priority) and how to get unstuck form "wait for host"

Any Help would mean alot to our clan

Contact info:
Steam: ghostmansas
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Arma 3: Altis life Server Problems

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Code: Select all

Info: 06:41:00 - Loading databases...
Info: 06:41:00 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\servers\arma3vpp\Databases.txt
This would be where it is looking for the Databases.txt so it should be there.

Code: Select all

Info: 06:41:00 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: XxxxIPxxxxx Port:xxPWxxx Username: xxxusernamexxxPassword: NotShownForSecurityReasons
This would tell you the credentials it's trying to use to connect, and if they are incorrect, then you would have to update the file you saved your database at.

Is your database on the same machine as the game server or hosted somewhere else?

Sounds like bad credentials or your blocked if you haven't setup remotesql permission.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Also if there was eratic connection issues when using a database on a webhosting account, the server ip may have been banned, and if so, the ban would have to be flushed out.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Liam
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Liam »

The MYSQL server I only got yesterday and the box.

But I will remove the database.txt from Arma2NET and make sure the databases.txt is the the root folder in the ftp.

I will make sure they match my MYSQL details.

Thanks for the reply!
Liam
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Liam »

Just faced another little probelm, when I receive the mission file it will just freeze on 73kb and then freezes for ages and does not continue to download the mission file, and If I reconnect I get stuck on the Altis map background and I can not then connect to the server.

I will just try and putting the the Mission folder back on the ftp.
Liam
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Liam »

The Stuck on when I'm downloading the mission file when I select a slot and press ok, this only happens for that mission I have tried deleting the mission folder on the ftp and putting in again and I have cleared my MPMissionsChache and still noting works.

Any other help on this issue is great, and I can not tell if this has fixed my MYSQL problem without getting past the lobby.

Thanks
claws01
New to forums
New to forums

Post by claws01 »

i think u having a problem with your database

1. are u hosting on vds or........?

2. where are your database located {same machine as the game or .....)

3. did u setup the database ?

because when the database corrupt or having default , you are never going to be able to download the mission ....

nastynak.com