ArmA 3 mission Forward Edge of the BattleArea (FEBA)

Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ArmA 3 mission Forward Edge of the BattleArea (FEBA)

Post by Caliban55 »

Maybe not the best place to post this, but I thought that if some of you are interested in a decent ArmA 3 mission, you could use this.

Forward Edge of the BattleArea (in short, FEBA) is a tactical/military simulation COOP mission (no RPG, no DayZ clone, no undead...) that is designed along the following parameters:
  • Stability
    Long time running
    Dynamic flexible world usage
    Heavily teamplay oriented
    Feature rich
There are many mission parameter that can be changed through the server menu to better adapt to a community wishes/play-style.

The mission requires that it is run on a dedicated server - there is no singleplayer and a server-client will also not work correctly, which is not really a problem, as ArmA3 comes with the dedicated server files.

Some of the feature available are:
  • Tactical support: Artillery, Aerial, UAV/UGV
    AI Transport/Extraction
    Air Traffic Controller
    Vehicle Service
    Revive
    Lifting/Towing
    High Commander
    HQ Mission Assignments
    many more...
FEBA is several orders more complex than a "standard" ArmA 3 mission, so it is really a good idea to take a few moments and read the Field Manual entry once you loaded into the mission. A lot of features are explained there in detail. You can access the field manual by pressing ESC once you loaded into the mission and then select "Field Manual". From there select "Mission" and and read the relevant topics.

If you want to, you can test the mission on our server, which always runs the latest builds. Server info for a direct remote join in the server browser:
Server name: {TNT}ArmA3_Teamwork_Focussed
IP: 74.201.57.33
Port: 2312

You can also find/download the mission under my Steam Workshop page under caliban55, or from the play.WithSix repository.

FEBA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany License. To view a copy of this license, visit:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/de/

Hope some of you enjoy this mission, join us on the {TNT} server for a round, or if you have any questions.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: ArmA 3 mission Forward Edge of the BattleArea (FEBA)

Post by J-English »

We are definately going to join.How long will this be up for?
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

J-English wrote:We are definately going to join.How long will this be up for?
There is no time limit. The server is dedicated to this mission, the only thing that will change is the mission itself, after updates. Though FEBA is now in a pretty mature state, there are not many features that would make sense adding :D , maybe with the new DLCs.

I am mostly online during the weekend, try to catch me then :) .
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

For sure will get our members to join over the weekend,makes a change from wasteland!