BEfilters

J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BEfilters

Post by J-English »

Does nfo update befilters for arma 3 on a managed?
We get hit by hacker twice a day
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: BEfilters

Post by Caliban55 »

It would not be advisable for NFO to update the BEFilters, as they have to be customized and adapted for each server (mission/mission version, loaded mods, number of connected clients). The wrong filters will prevent clients from playing on the server and getting kicked/banned for something that might be completely OK to do. Providing working BEFilters is something that usually only the person running the server can/should do.

What exactly is happening when you refer to players hacking, or doing something that they should not be able to do? What are your current BEFilters (if any)?

You might want to take a look at the remoteexec filter sets, as they are commonly used for exploits. Set the option to log only at first and then you will have to refine the filters to prevent malicious code to be excluded, yet valid code to be allowed. This can take some time unfortunatley.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

sometimes the server kicks about 15 players of our server.
not all the time,but where would i set or update my battleye filters for a3wasteland ?
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

The BEFilters are placed as text files in your working (server) BattlEye folder. A3 Wasteland has these here available as a maintained filter set I think:

https://github.com/A3Wasteland/Release_ ... r/BattlEye

Depends if they work well on your server. You might also want to take a look into your battleye config file and check if there are any limitters in place (create vehicle maximum per intervall, etc. ...)