ArmA 3 VDS Server

P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ArmA 3 VDS Server

Post by P. Gomez »

My MSOT8222 Server wont start i have these mods on and this i my commandline, idk why it wont start

@1stMRB;@a3mp;@ace3;@alive;@ares;@asdg_attachments;@asdg_jm;@asdg_jr;@atlas_lhd;@babe_targets;@blastcore-tracers;@blx;@bullet_hits_value;@caf_ag;@cba_a3;@cha_lav25;@dar_hmmwv;@ebu_c130;@f16c_standalone;@firewill_sar;@fsf_sacventral;@hlc_wp_saw;@hlcmods_core;@mbg_killhouses_a3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@mv22ospreyupdate;@rh_acc;@rh_m4_a3;@rh_pistol_a3;@specter_armaments;@spookwarcom;@task_force_radio;@us_helos_kimi;@vqi_halo
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: ArmA 3 VDS Server

Post by J-English »

Did you first start the server without any mods on vanilla.Because it creates your game first on vanilla when you start it,then shut it down then add the mods and the mission pbo file after that.That was the mistake i did at first.Have you defined your mission in your server.cfg file? You can use TADST makes like a bit easier.

I think also attach your RPT file so calibaan can look at it.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: ArmA 3 VDS Server

Post by Caliban55 »

As J-English mentioned, please post your server RPT file, this helps finding the problem with the server and try to load it without any mods first to check if there are errors with the base install.

The command line you posted does not make much sense in this context, unless you include it with the -mod= start-up parameter. Also, cba (cba_a3) has to be loaded as the first mod, as other mods depend on the functions provided by cba. You have client side only mods on your server that should not be run on server sided, Blastcore for example.

With this many mods you intend to run it is easier to use a parameter file instead of -mod= command line. Please have a look at this post where I explained how to use a parameter file:
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... 83&t=12592