Arma 3 Exile help

PondScum
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Arma 3 Exile help

Post by PondScum »

Anyone know of any guides for a managed server? After uploading @Exile and @ExileServer, editing startup line. Server either crashes on client connect, or black screen of wait.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Arma 3 Exile help

Post by J-English »

PondScum wrote:Anyone know of any guides for a managed server? After uploading @Exile and @ExileServer, editing startup line. Server either crashes on client connect, or black screen of wait.
I think for exile you will need to run this on Un-Managed
PondScum
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PondScum »

That is the same conclusion Ive been coming to.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

I was running wasteland on managed using inidb.(database) but i couldn't use an ext database on managed.Epoch exile and other mods/mission you will need un-managed server for that unfortunately.
PondScum
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PondScum »

I had a virtual server with another company, and my friends and I decided to step it up a bit. So I am fairly new to the majority of server setup. Can anyone else confirm that an Un-Managed server is required for Exile?
PondScum
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PondScum »

J-English wrote:I was running wasteland on managed using inidb.(database) but i couldn't use an ext database on managed.Epoch exile and other mods/mission you will need un-managed server for that unfortunately.
Ok, good enough for me. Thank you for responding. I will put in a ticket to reinstall my OS.