VDS systems

Stinger656
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VDS systems

Post by Stinger656 »

What VDS would be more suitable to run 2 CO servers one with 64 slots that would most likely be full and other 32 slot for our clan stuff on saturdays. What VDS is best for this? I have been looking at the 2 core and 4 core. I am still stuck on what is best considering i dont get the trial anymore.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: VDS systems

Post by TimeX »

If you plan to have all of those slots in use at once, on that game, I would recommend at least the 4-core. Arma2 is very heavy on CPU usage.
TimeX
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

A busy ArmA2 server will use two processor cores, so I agree with TimeX. You'll also need the extra RAM if these will be busy servers, as usage can top 1 GB for each server.

You could also split the difference and start with a 3-core. If both servers aren't full at the same time, it may be enough.
Stinger656
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Stinger656 »

Yeah the 32 slot i am hosting now is just for my clan so its not full most the time, but we are currently about to release a new mission to the public which will be 64 slots. Most in the 32 is around 10 currently.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Depends on many things.
Size of the map, number of vehicles, number of players, if vehicle explosions are very graphic.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/