Concerns

Grenadier
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Concerns

Post by Grenadier »

For you good folk at NFO, has anyone there given feedback to EA/DICE on a couple of issues. The idle time out limit and the ticket count limit, especially for TDM, is ridiculous. They've limited the idle kick on the last two releases and BC2 until the server renters and providers made hay about it. Has anything been passed on to them about it? They're making it less and less enjoyable to run a server. I don't see why they care about alot of this stuff.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Concerns

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, immediately :)
Grenadier
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Grenadier »

Thank you. Once again confirming why I switched to NFO.
ADKGamers
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ADKGamers »

And GCN has also been in contact with DICE and sent some of the same concerns. We should be hearing back from them soon.
http://www.ADKGamers.com - =ADK= Multi Gaming Community
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

I would remind them every day... scratch that, hour.. scratch that, minute... scratch that, second to allow us to set that to 0.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
Concopa
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Concopa »

Over on pbbans forum I am hearing from PBBan streamers that r11 removed the option to kick via PB on official.

If they remove PB kick that is going to prevent me from removing racist and/or derogatory players. Also PBBans will no longer work on official servers to kick caught cheaters.

Official is the only way I can get my server going since we are a new community. I have to say I am not going to pay monthly just to be able pick server name and map rotation AND have to deal with racist asshats and let cheaters play freely. EA can start putting up their own servers with these strict rules.

I am going to switch to ranked and give it at least another month to see what happens. In my short time with NFO I have been more than impressed with the level of service. Would hate to quit running a server so soon.
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

Concopa wrote:Over on pbbans forum I am hearing from PBBan streamers that r11 removed the option to kick via PB on official.

If they remove PB kick that is going to prevent me from removing racist and/or derogatory players. Also PBBans will no longer work on official servers to kick caught cheaters.

Official is the only way I can get my server going since we are a new community. I have to say I am not going to pay monthly just to be able pick server name and map rotation AND have to deal with racist asshats and let cheaters play freely. EA can start putting up their own servers with these strict rules.

I am going to switch to ranked and give it at least another month to see what happens. In my short time with NFO I have been more than impressed with the level of service. Would hate to quit running a server so soon.
+1

i moved my server to ranked as well to see how things go.
10-78 Busterking
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by 10-78 Busterking »

I tried ours on ranked for a few days, unless you got clan members to get it started the servers are dead and they certainly don't remain full for very long.

Total waste of money really. And we are NOT going to bother with having servers soon.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

Concopa wrote:Over on pbbans forum I am hearing from PBBan streamers that r11 removed the option to kick via PB on official.

If they remove PB kick that is going to prevent me from removing racist and/or derogatory players. Also PBBans will no longer work on official servers to kick caught cheaters..
This is a very bad idea. If this happens I too will drop my server. I've only had to remove 3 players so far. 2 were b/c they had racist emblems. Third was for constant language issues

I hope NFO will voice their (our) opinion to Dice
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

It's nice to see that they never bothered to mention this was going to happen before the game went up for pre-sale/sale, and you all purchased the game.
They have filled their pockets and now implement stupid rules on how they want official server to be unmanaged.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

I tried ranked, but that killed my server for a day and half, went back to official and putting up with 100 tickets until EA decides to offer a better solution...
They should considering doing Quickmatch for Ranked servers as well.
10-78 Busterking
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by 10-78 Busterking »

IcEWoLF wrote: They should considering doing Quickmatch for Ranked servers as well.
Exactly, "Official" should mean EA/DICE are actually owning the server. This is total BS from their part. Very sneaky bunch of bastards.
[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by [WDT]TardFarmer »

Edge, have you voiced the fury that most admins feel about not being able to kick/ban racists to DICE/EA?

We may switch to ranked also just so we can kick those asshats. I pretty much know what will happen when we do that, empty server... We would then probably cancel the service as there would be no point.

I did not know DICE/EA encourage racism on servers and that's all this idiotic rule does. We have people coming in with swatzika emblems, and throwing down the N word left and right and we can do nothing..
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

TardFarmer, yes, I have let them know, and also provided specific feedback on the other complaints brought up in the forum. I hope that they take this feedback into account and improve the game.
[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by [WDT]TardFarmer »

Thankyou so much Edge! We admins appreciate what you do for us!