Private/Unranked server settings not sticking

Snowblind
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Private/Unranked server settings not sticking

Post by Snowblind »

When trying to set up a private server we have a problem with TK getting kicked or BANNED =/

the vars im using are these
vars.teamKillCountForKick
vars.teamKillValueForKick
vars.teamKillValueForBan
vars.teamKillValueIncrease

the problem i am having is that no matter what i set these to it will not turn off the kick for TK or kick for BAN

i have used the NFO CP and it still will set it to a limit of some sort usualy 1 or 3 =/ ... i have created my own startup text and no matter what i use, CP or my own startup.text it still sets this to like 1 or 3 for kick or ban when someone TK when FF is set to on ... trying to get the private server to except the NO TK for BAN/TK is not working for me.

the only reason i know these vars are not set up correctly is when i connect via WARCON it shows the vars not set correctly. there is a setting in WARCON that allows you to force settings on connect that is CHECKED OFF to insure that it is pulling settings from the server and not forcing anything when it connects. not to mention when we test it we get get kicked for 1st tk or banned after 3 lol ... i have goten this to stick when manually changing these vars when using easy setup but when server restarts it does not stick it reverts it back to default >.< .... any help here would be greatly appreciated =)
Wait .... I have a SIG o_0