Just Blaze?

Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Just Blaze?

Post by Edge100x »

In terms of Cogent's issue tonight, their maintenance is over now, it appears, and we're seeing clean traces again.
GaWebDevDotCom
A regular
A regular

Post by GaWebDevDotCom »

Edge100x wrote:In terms of Cogent's issue tonight, their maintenance is over now, it appears, and we're seeing clean traces again.
Thank you sir for that update.
Dudenell
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Dudenell »

At this point I'm beyond frustrated to say the least. With the DDOS attacks over the past week in NYC and the constant disconnects I honestly don't know what to say. I am trying to rebuild / build my community here and I can't even keep my servers up for 24 hours. Here's a graph and I fully understand the disconnect on Friday MORNING for the patch, but this is ridiculous

5pm, all players lost, 11am all players lost. And this has been going on all week. It's not the server stability anymore, the stability is fine.

What are my options? Am I going to be charged another $50 setup fee to try and move all the servers to another datacenter just to have the same problems?

When the network works, it's great.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Dudenell, there was no NYC attack or problem this morning to explain your drop today (the one that presumably triggered your post). Other servers in NYC did not have drops at that time. It might be a good idea to have us look at that for you to see if you were individually targeted.

It's good that the more widespread problems to Blaze didn't affect you last night!
Dudenell
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Dudenell »

Edge100x wrote:Dudenell, there was no NYC attack or problem this morning to explain your drop today (the one that presumably triggered your post). Other servers in NYC did not have drops at that time. It might be a good idea to have us look at that for you to see if you were individually targeted.

It's good that the more widespread problems to Blaze didn't affect you last night!
Well we did drop at 5pm last night. Ticket: 469560 and I was told
This is definitely blaze being blaze. There is nothing we can do at this point but ride this out.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I could try to check that one out, too, by looking at logs and historical bandwidth data. It could just be Blaze, but something else might be a factor, such as an attack (either application-specific or just a bandwidth flood).
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

Was there something major happening yesterday? I've seen another server I go to crash over and over get it full blaze crash get it full same thing again.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We did not see any notable Blaze disconnection problems yesterday based on the graphs. But, some other RSPs reported that they saw off-and-on issues with Blaze of some sort.
mattsayshi
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mattsayshi »

stryfe wrote:This game is testing my patience.. badly.. :-/
I would just stay away from it if I were you.
ADKGamers
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ADKGamers »

Chicago Just Blazed I think -_-
http://www.ADKGamers.com - =ADK= Multi Gaming Community
XDE4TH
A regular
A regular

Post by XDE4TH »

Our Chicago server just emptied around roughly 7:45pm CST and our Atlanta just emptied around 8:25pm CST.

Both have been experiencing DDoS attacks lately and I believe they are still as usually when it crashes it disappears from BattleLog and goes back to the first map. This time it stayed on the same map and kept ticket counts even though it wasn't allowing anyone in until a restart.
ADKGamers
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ADKGamers »

Yeah it was a DDoS :( Got the event logs
http://www.ADKGamers.com - =ADK= Multi Gaming Community
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Atlanta didn't see an attack today and we didn't see attacks at most locations, but all saw player drops. Some sort of Blaze issue, definitely -- possibly it's being attacked again.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Well there we go, we got blazed, looks like other servers emptied out around the same time as well..
GG EA!
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Hey, anyone have any idea of what the hell is wrong with my graphs?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage