Official Mode --Unlocks locked?

Scratch1
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Official Mode --Unlocks locked?

Post by Scratch1 »

Not sure if I missed something, but I just noticed that in Official Mode, all your previous unlocks are locked..

I see no new options in C-panel for this.....was this just "slipped" in by DICE?
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Official Mode --Unlocks locked?

Post by Spray »

Would you mind describing what you're seeing in more detail? Do you mean you aren't able to use guns or items you've already unlocked on your server? It's possible your server did not connect correctly to Blaze, which is why the unlocks aren't showing up. A server restart will try to force a new connection to be made.
Scratch1
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Scratch1 »

it must be a BLAZE issue, didnt think of that...
Everything was fine on my servers (but I had only checked on my HC server, so thought it was a new "Official" setting)...I just noticed on another server earlier that was running Offical Mode...
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

Scratch1 wrote:Not sure if I missed something, but I just noticed that in Official Mode, all your previous unlocks are locked..

I see no new options in C-panel for this.....was this just "slipped" in by DICE?

If you go into your server and your unlocks are locked "we call it the weapons glitch"... Restart your server and they will be unlocked when you go back in... Happens ALOT when servers are blazed...