Problem With PB Screenshot Transfers

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Problem With PB Screenshot Transfers

Post by TimSad »

Hey, NFO guys! I just let it go throughout the whole time of having BF3 servers hosted with you but I think it's time that I finally bring this up...

It seems that your system of transferring PB screenshots from the game server's PB Screenshot directory may be faulty. When I try to sync the screenshots to any of the NFO provided websites, about 90% of the time, the screenshots that have not already been successfully transferred previously will fail to transfer successfully.

For instance:

Right now I have 2 PBSS's sitting in my Locker server's PBSS directory. I've already got one of them to transfer successfully and am able to view it clearly when clicking on its link in the synced svss part of the website that I chose to sync to. The second PBSS (named 000003), however, has not yet successfully transferred as you might find out if you try clicking on it at this moment. If I FTP to the site and continuously delete its associated pb000003.htm file then hit the sync button again over and over, it'll eventually do it but like I said earlier, my estimation is that it's a 10% chance (if not less) for it to successfully transfer.

There has been many times where I've urgently needed to see what was on a captured PBSS but the rate of successful PBSS transfers prevented me from doing so. If you guys could look into this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Problem With PB Screenshot Transfers

Post by Edge100x »

This is something that would be best handled in a support request, since it's specific to your server and I need to repeat your steps to try to repeat the problem.

In this case, it looks like you are syncing manually and you might have synced to a different place than you thought.

The syncing algorithm is pretty basic, in that it just looks for files with different dates or sizes, and copies them over.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Okay, I'll try to get it settled in a Support Request. This is actually something that has been an issue for all my servers, both present and past. Hopefully we can figure this out in the Support Request, though. Thanks!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Oh, and I think I'll just copy-paste this pretty much. But before I send it in, I'm wondering if the Support Request interface supports BBCode? I wanna be as clear and concise as possible.
ImageImage
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

The request system does not support BBCode.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There's no reason to copy paste this, since you can just link it.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Okay, thanks guys!
ImageImage