How are other servers enforcing the pistol and knives only?

_Main
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: How are other servers enforcing the pistol and knives on

Post by _Main »

Then we have the Brainless kids and what not just going with the flow- thinking this is allright...

Wich in my opinion is the biggest part of Ruining "Gaming"...
Peacelulz
A regular
A regular

Post by Peacelulz »

10-78 Busterking wrote:
Point boosting? with pistols ? You really think that's the intention of those servers ? Wow, well if it is, which I doubt, it's a crime to who?
If rank isn't a concern then why does it matter if it's ranked or not? People care because they want the unlocks and the leveling, not just the gameplay experience. If allowed you'd easily rank up a single designated weapon class and power through it. You would never be able to rank up as easily on a normal established server with all other opposing classes against you. No matter how you look at it, it's a form of boosting.

A more reasonable solution would be to allow them as ranked options but with a penalty to their level ups. This approach is done in other games as well in offline modes and works somewhat well. (50-75% reduced points earned)

The way you level up and unlock in Battlefield is different than say Call of Duty. Weapon and attachment unlocks is part of the delayed experience they want to stretch out. This way you're not powering through specifics and completing them in a ridiculously short period of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm supportive of EA allowing more control to the admins but on a ranked level, however it's understandable to see restrictions when you think of other players. People want a level playing field and while there are those that don't mean to abuse the system, it's those that do abuse it that ruin it for everyone.

_Main wrote:Then we have the Brainless kids and what not just going with the flow- thinking this is allright...

Wich in my opinion is the biggest part of Ruining "Gaming"...
Amusing comment considering all you do is post derogatory statements towards others that disagree with you. Yet you want to call others kids? Grow up.
_Main
A regular
A regular

Post by _Main »

I have no clue on what "derogatory" means, nor am i going google it -

And when i first started the server it was to play with my friends, have fun- the fact that you unlock the weapons is another bonus, but then again that was never the point..

This has to do WITH EA and their rules, their way of restricting anything and everything - even how they tried to restrict tickets "they obviously changed that" but that just tells me what kinda dduuuudes and dudettes they are-

The funny fact is that all you dudes beeing angry on the pistol servers are other Admins - you mad that these servers take away your traffic?- as i see it i got 700 maby 1000 players that comes around on my pistol server for the fun of it - the rest they come to level their pistols for maby a round or two and they move on to another server.... You call that boosing "IT IS BOOSTING" they unlock pistols?!?

The fact that your servers is empty most of the time "thus why you are whining" about it, is probably the fact that there are so MANY FREAKING SERVERS to this game? may im wrong or what evah, but use yo brains for a secound and think it ovah?

So why you mad?
Ohh i forgot, you got a lame server where no one really plays - THE reason beeing that there is so many THOUSANDS servers just like it! With the same maps, same rules, same tickets, same everything...

That means you need someone to be mad at, i get it :) feel free to steam off on me and the others trying to create a different enviroment- Creating something "new and uniqe" - COME at me BRAH! COME AT ME!

kids...
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

This topic has gone far off from the original question. Lets try to get back on topic and stop this from turning into a flame war. :wink:
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
_Main
A regular
A regular

Post by _Main »

Hehe, i can agree with that - i just get a lil carried away with all these so called "Straight arrows", or Ass-Kissers if you would.

But anyway i've already explained how to do this, so let's say we're done here shall we?
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

Since this seems to have gotten out of hand, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Take the argument elsewhere, please.