Obliteration or Rush Servers Empty?

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Obliteration or Rush Servers Empty?

Post by TimSad »

Anyone else finding their Obliteration or Rush servers (or Obliteration & Rush as in my case) not only hard to populate but also emptying out way too easily after they have populated? I have NO idea how others might be running Obliteration and Rush servers well. If not a fault of the stingy players the game modes likes to attract (stingy as in they don't ever join quarter populated servers or less) then might it have something to do with some stupid luck of the draw?

I'm busting my ass trying to populate and keep full my server here now. I'm not willing to give up on it just yet because if it ever becomes self-populating, then it'd be an awesome server to have around. But right now, it seems that it's just that these damn players are really picky and either don't like to join up on the server when there are only a few players even when they already have it favorited and they also tend to quit really soon after joining. Maybe they have a serious case of ADD? I dunno...

Anyway, are there any other admins out there that are finding that running an Obliteration or Rush (or combined) server is a lost cause like myself?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Obliteration or Rush Servers Empty?

Post by TimSad »

Whew! I finally got it filled today! What a pain in the ass! But watch it drop dead real soon here...
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

I kinda find everything to empty until around 7 pm. Kinda hard to get things started w/o seeders. :oops:
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
SoCalMX70
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SoCalMX70 »

Haha I have the SOC Obliteration + Rush server saved in my favorites and have had it there for quite some time. Whenever it starts filling up I usually join if I'm not on my server. 8)