Play now "CR Air Superiority" option

Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Play now "CR Air Superiority" option

Post by Edge100x »

I just made this FB post and thought a repost here in the forum was appropriate.
The China Rising expansion for BF4 came out on Tuesday, at least for purchasers of EA's BF4 Premium package. We updated all servers and our "Easy setup" page to support it, but missed one undocumented new option: The new preset map cycle/vars.mpExperience value for Official servers. We've corrected this now and added it to the control panel.

No other provider has been using the new setting, either, so "Play Now" has been failing for anyone selecting "CR Air Superiority" in Battlelog. If you run an Official server, now's the time to set it, restart your server, and rake in the players :)
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Play now "CR Air Superiority" option

Post by MTLMortis »

I just did that and the server got swamped with players as soon as I reset.

wow....now if I could only fly jets...
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

thanks for jumping on that so quickly when I pointed it out. I meant to send it in a few days ago but totally forgot! The only issue I see in this mode right now is some stuttering and hitching like about every 5-10 secs. Is anyone else seeing this in their servers on this mode. I realize its for 24 players and running it at 32 slots but saw the stuttering/hitching even at 24 slots.
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MTLMortis »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now they're all complaining about matches lasting under 3 minutes.
pcgamer
New to forums
New to forums

Post by pcgamer »

Even with the server set as "Ranked" I cannot get tickets to go higher than 100. Matches are like 5 minutes max.
pcgamer
New to forums
New to forums

Post by pcgamer »

Nevermind.... I had ticked the "Refresh "Normal" preset every 5 minutes?" Box which reset the ticket count to 100. Setting to higher tickets works.