BF4 Event Log -first time seeing this happen?

markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF4 Event Log -first time seeing this happen?

Post by markym »

I don't run any custom stuff -- just use the Easy Setup NFO stuff -- never had this happen with our server where it went down and wouldn't restart -- wondering if this is a new issue now with R15?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about. Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files. If you have a Half-life server, you might consider running a program such as HLSW in the background on your client machine and examining its logging output after this happens the next time.
Corruptor-CDN
New to forums
New to forums

Re: BF4 Event Log -first time seeing this happen?

Post by Corruptor-CDN »

Had the same thing happen with our server yesterday or the day before..post R15.