R16 Patch Discussion

Corruptor-CDN
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: R16 Patch Discussion

Post by Corruptor-CDN »

I am so pissed with this game. Now a time limit? Is this so that the round ends before the rubber banding starts? Is this the fix? This is absolute Bull.

And on another note, what the hell is wrong with the autobalancing. Never seems to work. I've had too much patience with Dice, but now I'm convinced they don't have a clue what they are doing anymore.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Personally, I suggest blowing up their phones with how you feel about it and why. Be respectful, but be heard.

650-628-1393

650-628-1500

310-754-7000
PoooTang
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PoooTang »

Corruptor-CDN wrote:I am so pissed with this game. Now a time limit? Is this so that the round ends before the rubber banding starts? Is this the fix? This is absolute Bull.

And on another note, what the hell is wrong with the autobalancing. Never seems to work. I've had too much patience with Dice, but now I'm convinced they don't have a clue what they are doing anymore.
Read new thread i posted under Battlefield 4...theres a fix...took awhile but i found it
PoooTang
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PoooTang »

PoooTang wrote:The time limit restriction is uncalled for .... i have posted on the forums,with hopes of "NOT " receiving a 30 ban.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/fo ... 469307206/
Theres a way around it..i set it for 150%..
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

Set it to 300% which should be like 3 hours (shows 99 minutes in-game) it works now. I tried anything above 50% before and it would go custom, so they stealth patched it or something. Suddenly 300% worked...
Corruptor-CDN
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Corruptor-CDN »

PoooTang wrote:
PoooTang wrote:The time limit restriction is uncalled for .... i have posted on the forums,with hopes of "NOT " receiving a 30 ban.

Thanks for this. Works fine.
PoooTang
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PoooTang »

Corruptor-CDN wrote:
PoooTang wrote:

Thanks for this. Works fine.
Glad i could contribute....took me hours to seek out the solution,and its a shitty solution...Also such a simple solution that just passed us all by ,due to the anger inflicted from DICE.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

Edge100x - Did they fix the bug in R15 where if you encountered it, it would start to degrade your server's performance until you reboot?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

wihgaming, I don't know on that one.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

with every patch, it seems like it's getting harder and harder to get the server populated, even though it's an Official server. anyone else notice this?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, player counts have dipped recently due to finals and possibly other factors. This means that fewer players are spread out over the same number of servers.
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Or players / server owners are fed up with the crap.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

I've noticed a trend as well.. Once my server has been up for X amount of time players are getting a black screen then a timeout while connecting to the server on round change. The round starts up they are able to rejoin again but it dumps a good 20-30 players most of the time because of this. Another thing to is the broken queue system.. Server shows 64/64 (9) but procon is only report 63? Like a slot gets hung up and it battelog reports bad data.. Is there any kind of fix for this besides restarting the server?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

stryfe, if you're running a slot auto-adjuster system, try disabling that and sticking with the full player count instead. Apart from this, I'm you may be looking at a Battlelog bug =\.
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

Yeah, I don't use that system on this server.. Strangely enough.. I run a pb_sv_update and it appears to have cleared out the bogus used slot.