BF4 Auto-Scramble after each round via Admin daemon

bengalsniper
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF4 Auto-Scramble after each round via Admin daemon

Post by bengalsniper »

The auto scramble in BF4 works very well to balance the skill levels after each map match play.

As a friendly suggestion it would be awesome X10 :D if your control panel developer could create a added menu to turn it off during Rush maps. Rush maps are played in pairs to allow an offensive and defensive position. The Auto scramble creates a situation that it's more common to get stuck playing either defensive or offensive twice in a row and decreases the variety of the Rush map purpose.

Thanks for all the awesome work NFO team!
BengalSniper
Mappers United.com
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: BF4 Auto-Scramble after each round via Admin daemon

Post by stryfe »

Where is this option at you're talking about? Does it just match skill together to keep the teams perfectly balanced? Or try to at least lol.
bengalsniper
New to forums
New to forums

Post by bengalsniper »

auto balance refresh BF4 Capture.PNG
When I state matching skill I am referring to if the winning team was stacked with all good players then the next match they will mix up with the losing team and balance the skill on both teams for nrxt match. Above is photo of the auto balance checked.
BengalSniper
Mappers United.com
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Oooh, interesting! If others start using this, please do tell me how it works out for you. :)
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
bengalsniper
New to forums
New to forums

Post by bengalsniper »

Photo didn't post, let me try again. Works great except I'd like to see them make it so it can be turned off on Rush maps.

BengalSniper
Mappers United.com
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

bengalsniper wrote:Photo didn't post, let me try again. Works great except I'd like to see them make it so it can be turned off on Rush maps.

I used this once but it splits up squads so I turned it off. Great tool but I like to keep squads together. Unfortunately Official servers can't run the procon balancer tool that allows you to keep squads together when scrambled.